Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Coverage for my daughter

Hi

I am currently on a one year project in US (NY State), I am on L1B Visa. My daughter accompanied me and is on L2 dependent visa.
    My company provides health insurance (Geo Blue) only to the employee. So I am covered. I need advise to buy a good insurance for my daughter.
    She cannot be added onto my policy as the company does not allow.
    Can you please suggest the best insurance policy for my daughter
    She is 11 and does not have any previous health issues.

Insurance

There is a company called Insubuy that may have some options for her. They often advertise on immihelp the website is www.insubuy.com check them out and give them a call they helped me out quite a bit.
    Last edited by Antonise; 07-27-2016, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Antonise View Post
      There is a company called Insubuy that may have some options for her. They often advertise on immihelp there website is www.insubuy.com check them out and give them a call they helped me out quite a bit.
      Thank you Antonise for the suggestion, I did check the website, however this has confused me further.. I do not understand the options given
      1. What should be the maximum I should opt for ? She does not have any pre-conditions
      2. If I take an insurance in one state, does that apply for the entire country or does the options differ for each state
      3. what is fixed and comprensive plan
      4, What is PPO network,

Can you please give some clarity on what I should look at to get the best policy for my daughter.

Comment

I suggest that you call our office and we would be glad to guide you.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X