No announcement yet.

More than 3 months after biometrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My case status updated again to Interview scheduled so im thinking my interview will be around october 28 which is after one month from interview scheduled date.I'm waiting on interview letter in the mail.

Comment

4 months after bioemtrics

Originally posted by Rayj View Post
      Been 4 months from the date of biometrics and still haven't received an interview date or any in line in interview online. Just updating the status for friends similar my with situation.
      still no interview , i apply in CA

Comment

Here are my timeline for my citizenship process;

Application Received: 03/31/2016
        Fingerprint: 04/28/2016
        Interview Scheduled: 09/26/2016
        Interview Date: 11/01/2016
        Oath Ceremony: ??????

So my timeline for whole process would be total 8 months. And my district office is Tampa, FL.

Comment

Applied in May 31, finger prints on jun 23rd and no progress after that.
          went to infopass today and the officer told that my application is still in NBC and has not gone to san antonio office yet. he says it is still there for background check . he asked me to come back in 1 month so that he can call the nbc to see why is it taking late.

Comment

Hi Sanjan18,

As you see my timeline below it took me 5 months from biometrics to interview so, i think it will be get done soon. But everybody background check is different and timeframe may vary.

Comment

Hi Sanjan18,

As you see my timeline below it took me 5 months from biometrics to interview so, i think it will be get done soon. But everybody background check is different and timeframe may vary.
              thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sanjan18 View Post
                Applied in May 31, finger prints on jun 23rd and no progress after that.
                went to infopass today and the officer told that my application is still in NBC and has not gone to san antonio office yet. he says it is still there for background check . he asked me to come back in 1 month so that he can call the nbc to see why is it taking late.
                Same here! San Antonio is slow 😣

Comment

i went to infopass 1 month back. i was told that my file is still in NBC. it has not gone to san antonio office yet. the officer does not know why it is like that. when i looked online looks like san antonio office is closed temporarily and they are moving to a new location and will reopen soon. i was asked to come back for infopass next month so that the officer can call the nbc to see why my case is not sent to the san antonio office.

Comment

I went to the infopass again. Infopass is really not fetching any useful information. I should say the officer was not willing to give out more information or he does not know. i saw new a program/software that he was searching in. it says my case is eligible for interview scheduling. that is good news. but the file is still in NBC and not been sent to san antonio office. he said he would call the nbc last time when i went but this time he said he already did before i came.

Comment

Here are my timeline for my citizenship process;

Application Received: 03/31/2016
                      Fingerprint: 04/28/2016
                      Interview Scheduled: 09/26/2016
                      Interview Date: 11/01/2016
                      Oath Ceremony: ??????

So my timeline for whole process would be total 8 months. And my district office is Tampa, FL.
                      how was your interview ? My status changed to interview scheduled.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X