Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife has a B2 visa. She was just granted a 6 month extension.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife has a B2 visa. She was just granted a 6 month extension.

My wife has a B2 visa. She was just granted a 6 month extension. I am a US citizen. We have been married 5 years. We have 2 boys, US citizens. We have lived in her country, Honduras, until March. My wife has no desire to immigrate but I want her to have the same flexibility my children and I have to come into the US and leave at will. I am ignorant of the possibilities. I have no desire to press her into becoming an immigrant. What does she have to do to have this flexibility? What are her options? Flying back and forth every 6 months is not practical. Honduras is extremely dangerous for our children. Please help!

Her best chance at the flexibility you and your kids enjoy as USCs is to become a US citizen herself.

Comment

Originally posted by daggit View Post
      Her best chance at the flexibility you and your kids enjoy as USCs is to become a US citizen herself.
      I agree. It's better for her to be on GC, which will give her the flexibility to travel to US at the same time be a citizen of Honduras. However, if she's on GC, she needs to adhere to some rules.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X