H1B Visa Clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Clarification

I had booked my VISA Appointment OFC Appointment (05th August 2016) and Consular Appointment on 20th September 2016.

I had completed my OFC Appointment on Last week Friday (05th August 2916). I had tried to reschedule the Consular Appointment in Internet Explorer 7 version in Saturday Morning (6th August 2016), in that time i clicked on the “Cancel Appointment” for reschedule. Since system would have picked and changed the date of my appointment on 2nd December 2016. I did not click / modify reschedule of my VISA Appointment. It is a system error and it had changed my date without any notification of my assistance.

I had called Customer care and explained the problem completely. They had informed to attend the Consular Appointment as per the schedule (2nd Dec 2016). But I had communicated to them my H1B Petition will be expire on 30th September 2016. I will not be able to attend this appointment on 2nd December 2016.

Could you please anybody have any idea to reschedule my appointment of the same date? Kindly help me to fix to this issue.

I need Clarification from Mr. TRUMP

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X