Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Information H1B Stamping Process after Transfer needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information H1B Stamping Process after Transfer needed!

Hi all,

I am currently in the US and I got my h1b successfully transferred from employer A to employer B last month (July) while I was in the US. I am planning to travel to India in the month of November this year. I would like to know if I have to go for h1b visa stamping interview in India or not while returning? If I have to go for stamping, what is the procedure and do I have to go for Biometrics as well? If not, how to get my visa stamped because my employer B should get reflected in my passport VISA?

Some facts:
    My employer A H1B is valid till June next year.
    My employer B H1B is approved and I have the 797 documents with me.

Please help.

Originally posted by shriram_vaidhyanathan View Post
    Hi all,

I am currently in the US and I got my h1b successfully transferred from employer A to employer B last month (July) while I was in the US. I am planning to travel to India in the month of November this year. I would like to know if I have to go for h1b visa stamping interview in India or not while returning? If I have to go for stamping, what is the procedure and do I have to go for Biometrics as well? If not, how to get my visa stamped because my employer B should get reflected in my passport VISA?

Some facts:
    My employer A H1B is valid till June next year.
    My employer B H1B is approved and I have the 797 documents with me.

Please help.
    Till when is B's I797 valid?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Till when is B's I797 valid?
      Prev Employer A for which I got my visa stamped in Indian valid till Jun 2017 (my initial H1B)
      Current Employer B to whom I switched, the i797 petition is approved till Jun 2019

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X