Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT: Travelling to India and going for Stamping during H1B Amendment in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT: Travelling to India and going for Stamping during H1B Amendment in progress

Hi,

I am planning to travel to India on Oct-14-2016 and coming back on Nov-15-2016. My Stamped VISA is expired on July-30-2015 but I have valid extension until June-04-2018. But my amendment for role change is in progress that was filed on May-24-2016 that is still in-progress. My employer and client are same as in extension and amendment.

Can I travel to India and go for Stamping with my amendment is in progress? Will it make any denial in Stamping?

Thanks,
    Mayank

Originally posted by Mayank Kastwar View Post
    Hi,

I am planning to travel to India on Oct-14-2016 and coming back on Nov-15-2016. My Stamped VISA is expired on July-30-2015 but I have valid extension until June-04-2018. But my amendment for role change is in progress that was filed on May-24-2016 that is still in-progress. My employer and client are same as in extension and amendment.

Can I travel to India and go for Stamping with my amendment is in progress? Will it make any denial in Stamping?

Thanks,
    Mayank

I am also in same situation and do we need approved amendment before drop box

Comment

Guys, did you go the visa approved?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X