F1 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 visa

Sir i am so much confused. I alreday have B1/B2 visa for 5 years and it will be going to expire soon. I have 4 visits to USA. Now I got I 20 and wants to apply for F1 visa. What are the chances of getting F1 visa approved. Will my 4 visits to USA effect my my F1 approval.

Originally posted by Sufyan Sadiq View Post
    . What are the chances of getting F1 visa approved.
    50-50 chances, just like any other applicant. It'll be up to the CO re any queries about your use of the B visa.

Comment

Originally posted by daggit View Post
      50-50 chances, just like any other applicant. It'll be up to the CO re any queries about your use of the B visa.
      Thanks for your reply. If I again apply for B1/B2 not for F1, will it also be 50-50 chances of getting B1/B2 again. My 4 visits were not just recreational purpose. IN my first visit I worked as research student at Johns Hopkins Hospital for 10 months in three different departments, 2nd visit was just for 10 days, 3 rd visit I did 3 months Community health internship in atlanta georgia and in 4 visit I worked as medical observer for 3 months in NY. Will these things accounts for getting F1 or B1/B2 visa again.

Comment

. Now I got I 20 and wants to apply for F1 visa. What are the chances of getting F1 visa approved.
        . If I again apply for B1/B2 not for F1, will it also be 50-50 chances of getting B1/B2 again.
        . Will these things accounts for getting F1 or B1/B2 visa again.
        Visa shopping, are we?

Comment

Originally posted by daggit View Post
          Visa shopping, are we?
          visa shopping, are we? mean ? sir...whats that mean.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X