Urgent Need Help regarding I-864

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Need Help regarding I-864

Hello, I am from Pakistan and I urgently need help regarding following matter:
    My case has been approved by USCIS and forwarded to NVC, my wife has one daughter from her ex husband/previous marriage (her ex husband had died) and after that she is taking "Government Support/Government funds" to support her daughter since 2014. Is it fine or ok if she taking Government Funds being widow to support her daughter?
    As a main sponsor she has to fill the form I-864 but the problem is that she didn’t do full time Jobs for the last three years as she was college student, remain most of the time at home and only did part time Jobs in Holidays. She didn’t file tax returns for last three years as she didn’t earn too much also she is unemployed since January 2016, so what should we have to write in Part 6 of form I-864: Sponsor’s Income and Employment
    4- Unemployed since_______________
    5-My current individual annual income is _____________
    Or can my wife give the written reason that I didn’t file tax returns because I am taking Government funds? Is it good to write “I didn’t file tax return as I didn’t do full time Job also I am taking Government Funds”?
    We also have joint sponsor my father in law or my brother in law for my case and their incomes are above than poverty guidelines. Does USCIS will accept my case with Joint Sponsor as my wife is not doing Job, and she is taking Government Funds? Please answer to all questions.
    Regards

I-864

Hello there.

As for help with filling out the form, I would advise you to contact USCIS directly and ask for the clarification you need. USCIS also has application support offices. Here is a link to help you in getting touch with USCIS

Did you know you can use the USCIS online tools and r

As for the joint sponsors, they should work out just fine since they are above the poverty line as indicated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X