Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Find
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Talking Indian Girl..

Hi

I just happened to stumble upon this post and I was taken aback by the comments..!! :) This is hilarious.!! Couldn't help but force myself to reply to the comment..

I am an Indian gal, born and brought up in Bangalore..

Firstly, I shower everyday.. :D I'm well groomed..

Secondly, acceptance. My uncle married a Chinese gal 20 years back, she was accepted into family like any other.. :) What US is today, India has always been.. We've a history of over 5000 years, you probably will find every ethnicity of the world here.. That is the reason you find all skin types here, all equally accepted.. :)

Thirdly, appearances and attitude.. I feel there's more to a relation than just looks, that keeps ur guy glued to u, even when u have lost all ur teeth and ur grandkids are shouting "Cheeeese" in family pic.. :)

Lastly, trust me when i say this, guys are are just guys, Indian or not.. The last words a guy would wanna hear in a relationship are : Responsibility, Commitment..! :) The real reason an Indian guy is ditching you may not really be his parents.. :) Be smart when u date an Indian guy.. :)

Very interesting thread...and I do not know how I encountered this one but for last one and half hour I am reading this and all replies which vary from very genuine to outright crazy and funny and at times full of hate.

I am a very successful Indian guy in USA. When I arrived I was single male physician who wanted advanced training. Just being physician put me in a spot where I was really a most eligible bachelor for most females...whites, blacks, latinas and Indian.

I grew up in cosmo city of India, have a big family and lots of tradition. Eventually I ended up marrying my choice of indian female and really happy with her.

Now the difficult part, after successfully finishing my training, I started my practice. Everything changed....big salary....big house....beautiful cars...Now I am getting much more attention compared to what I used to get when I was in training. I have been proposed for a date atleast 4 times in last 3 months only and they all know that I am married and kids. Again these proposals come from people with whom I work. My office staff or co workers including a single white physician. I am in my late thirties and I would say physically I am fit and attractive but I am married and with kids.

So the truth of the matter is - it is not your race or skin....It is your personality and power. The truth is female love powerful financially stable male and on top of that if you are reasonably attractive and intelligent that makes a perfect combination.

So far I have stayed faithful to my lovely wife but yes at times it is tempting.

And all girls I have known so far from different races were all beautiful - I do not think skin played a bigger role.

Just my 2 cents.

D

Lightbulb Heh....America is a mixed Jam.

I think the answer is quite simple. Actually America has no race.

It is the city of the world where all kind of people come, stay, have family and mix their culture with it. If you look at the history it never maintained a history of a single set of people living here. If you look at the language, it is all mixed jam. Even English is mixed with Mexican, British, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Latin, French and how many I will name. The food is mixed. You will never find a restaurant which servers only American food, the reason is not popularity or price, it simply does not exist. Whoever stays here for 5 years becomes American. Hence, it does not matter if he is English or Indian or Korean, the rule is if you are in America for a few years and you know a little about this super mixed world culture, you are American.

Thanks.

Default Whats up with people

I cant believe a email about black men, caused another world war between indians and americans..

Thumbs down neither of you is right

Quote Originally Posted by chakli_pandu View Post
    Hi All,

You are going to love Indian men for thinking this way!!! Really worth the read...one of the BEST e-mails I've received in a long time!!

It seems that an article was written to a well-founded magazine, by an English woman who requested a response from Indian men. I'm so glad she got what she asked for (and more)!!!

---------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Editor:

I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Indian male readers. I am a White female who is engaged to an Indian male, good-looking, educated and loving. I just don't understand a lot of Indian female's attitudes about our relationship. My man decided he wanted me because the pickings amongst Indian women were slim to none. As he said they were either too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage. Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Indian men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world If Indian women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the dirty looks I get and snide remarks when we're out in public. I would like to hear from some Indian men about why we white women are so appealing and coveted by them. Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 years for one of us. Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius,Berry Gordy, BillyBlanks, Larry Fishburne, Jesley Snipes...I could go on and on.
    But,right now, I'm a little angry and that is why I wrote this so hurriedly. Don't be mad with us White women because so many of your men want us.

Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to treat your men better. If I'm wrong, Indian men, let me know.

Disgusted White Girl, Somewhere in VA.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    The Response:

Dear Editor:

I would like to respond to the letter written by A Disgusted White Girl.

Let me start by saying that I am a 28-year old Indian man. I studied from one of the most prestigious universities in Atlanta, Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management. I have a good job at a major corporation and have recently purchased a house. So, I consider myself to be among the ranks of successful Non-White men. I will not use my precious time to slander white people. I just want to set the record straight of why Indian men date white women.

Back in the day, one of the biggest reasons why Indian men dated white women was because they were considered easy. The Indian girls in my neighborhood were raised traditionally. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls. Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of Indian males date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of Indian men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our Indian women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses. Because of this fear, many Indian men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control. I have talked to numerous Indian men and they continuously comment on how easy it is to control and walk over their white women.

I just want to set the record straight. I want A Disgusted White Girl to know that not all successful Indian men date white women. Non-Whites like Ahmad Rashad, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan, Morris Chestnut,Will Smith, Blair Underwood, Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds, Samuel L. Jackson, and Chris Rock all married strong Non-White women. And, to flip the script, there are numerous white men, in and out of the spot light, who openly or secretly desire Non-White women over white women. Ted Danson, Robert DeNiro, and David Bowie to name a few. I just don't want the 'Disgusted White Girl' to be misinformed.

Stop thinking that because you are white that you are some type of goddess. Remember, when Non-White Egyptian Queens like Hatsepshut and Nitorcris were ruling Dynasties and armies of men in Egypt, you were over in the caves of Europe eating raw meat and beating each other over the head with clubs. Read your history! It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to cook and season your food. It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to raise your children. It was Non-White women who were breastfeeding and raising your babies during slavery. It is the Non-White woman that had to endure watching their fathers, husbands, and children beaten, killed, and thrown in jail.

Indian women were born with two strikes against them: being Non-White and being a woman. And, through all this, Still They Rise!

It is because of the Indian women's strength, elegance, power, love and beauty that I could never date anyone except my Indian Queen. It is not just the outer beauty that captivates and draws me to them. It is not the fact that they come in all shapes, sizes, colours and shades that I love them. Their inner beauty is what I find most appealing about Indian women. Their strong spirit, loving and nurturing souls, their integrity, their ability to overcome great obstacles, their willingness to stand for what they believe in, and their determination to succeed and reach their highest potential while enduring great pain and suffering is why I have fallen in love with Indian women.

I honestly believe that your anger is geared more toward jealousy and envy than snotty looks. If this were not so, then why do you continuously go to tanning salons to darken your skin. If you are so proud to be white, then why don't you just be happy with your pale skin? Why do you continue to inject your lips, hips, and breasts with unnatural and dangerous substances so you can look fuller and more voluptuous? I think that your anger is really a result of you wanting to have what the Non-White woman has.

BOTTOM LINE: If I were looking for a docile woman, someone I can walk over and control, I would give you a call. But, unfortunately, I am looking for a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother to my children. Someone who can be my best friend and understand my struggles. I am looking for a soul mate and; unfortunately, you do not and CANNOT fit the bill.

No offense taken, none given.

Signed,
    Indian Royalty.
    I truly believe you are both wrong.. we shouldn't judge each other by skin color nor discriminate.. One's skin color doesn't make them better than other. And you, Indian Royalty (haha) for one that is defending discrimination, you are really talking in a very discriminating way. I would say you'rea masculine version of the Disgusted white girl.

One shouldn't think before hand that all white girls are easy and all indian girls are somehow most virtuous. Instead we should know each person when we get to know them and "judge" them accordingly.

Just thought i should give my opinion.. even thou i know it won't change anyones opinion.

PS: I am a white European foreigner.. nor am i freaky in bed or easily seduced.. yet i have been judged as such and in passing hurt by men from most races. So if it's easier to find a woman to believe your lies and fall for you and you can walk all over her and think of her as cheap.. sorry to say but it's not a measure of her but a measure of your own petty character.

Thumbs up tired of this conversation..

neither all white women look down upon dark skin, nor (hopefully) all men are only thinking about sex, nor women only think about money.

I have always loved Indian culture, starting with my childhood when i used to watch Bollywood movies back in Romania. Having moved here in the States a number of years ago, i feel like Indian culture is in some ways similar to my own. We are family oriented and respectful. I have gone to parties where i was the only non-indian and ended up spending most of my time talking to the elder. I have considered the posibility of innitiating a relationship with a Indian person and the thought of having his parents living with us doesn't bother me. I think a immigrant could understand me and my thinking, my longing sometimes for my country as i feel the are going thru the same

Yet i have experienced this lack of seriosity in the way i was aproached. I find that totally disrespectfull.. not as a white person, but as a human being and as a woman. I always returned the answer.. "i bet you don't say that to an Indian woman".. and i move along as i have learnt that i shouldn't waste my time on people that don't deserve it.

Hope you all begin by being more tolenrant and understanding with eachother or we'll deepen these differences that make so unique untill we'll all end up hating and killing each other.

Namaskar...

Default From Black Girl, To Indian Royalty

Whoaaa..Honey that was Strong and True what you wrote. I have recently dated a Indian guy, and I have got nothing but more Respect, ever from any Man! All I have to say is,what you wrote is TRUE and Down To Earth! The Integrity and Moral of your character shows that you Understand against a Fascist World

Angry defamation of character

Quote Originally Posted by chakli_pandu View Post
    Hi All,

You are going to love Indian men for thinking this way!!! Really worth the read...one of the BEST e-mails I've received in a long time!!

It seems that an article was written to a well-founded magazine, by an English woman who requested a response from Indian men. I'm so glad she got what she asked for (and more)!!!

---------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Editor:

I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Indian male readers. I am a White female who is engaged to an Indian male, good-looking, educated and loving. I just don't understand a lot of Indian female's attitudes about our relationship. My man decided he wanted me because the pickings amongst Indian women were slim to none. As he said they were either too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage. Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Indian men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world If Indian women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the dirty looks I get and snide remarks when we're out in public. I would like to hear from some Indian men about why we white women are so appealing and coveted by them. Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 years for one of us. Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius,Berry Gordy, BillyBlanks, Larry Fishburne, Jesley Snipes...I could go on and on.
    But,right now, I'm a little angry and that is why I wrote this so hurriedly. Don't be mad with us White women because so many of your men want us.

Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to treat your men better. If I'm wrong, Indian men, let me know.

Disgusted White Girl, Somewhere in VA.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    The Response:

Dear Editor:

I would like to respond to the letter written by A Disgusted White Girl.

Let me start by saying that I am a 28-year old Indian man. I studied from one of the most prestigious universities in Atlanta, Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management. I have a good job at a major corporation and have recently purchased a house. So, I consider myself to be among the ranks of successful Non-White men. I will not use my precious time to slander white people. I just want to set the record straight of why Indian men date white women.

Back in the day, one of the biggest reasons why Indian men dated white women was because they were considered easy. The Indian girls in my neighborhood were raised traditionally. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls. Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of Indian males date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of Indian men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our Indian women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses. Because of this fear, many Indian men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control. I have talked to numerous Indian men and they continuously comment on how easy it is to control and walk over their white women.

I just want to set the record straight. I want A Disgusted White Girl to know that not all successful Indian men date white women. Non-Whites like Ahmad Rashad, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan, Morris Chestnut,Will Smith, Blair Underwood, Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds, Samuel L. Jackson, and Chris Rock all married strong Non-White women. And, to flip the script, there are numerous white men, in and out of the spot light, who openly or secretly desire Non-White women over white women. Ted Danson, Robert DeNiro, and David Bowie to name a few. I just don't want the 'Disgusted White Girl' to be misinformed.

Stop thinking that because you are white that you are some type of goddess. Remember, when Non-White Egyptian Queens like Hatsepshut and Nitorcris were ruling Dynasties and armies of men in Egypt, you were over in the caves of Europe eating raw meat and beating each other over the head with clubs. Read your history! It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to cook and season your food. It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to raise your children. It was Non-White women who were breastfeeding and raising your babies during slavery. It is the Non-White woman that had to endure watching their fathers, husbands, and children beaten, killed, and thrown in jail.

Indian women were born with two strikes against them: being Non-White and being a woman. And, through all this, Still They Rise!

It is because of the Indian women's strength, elegance, power, love and beauty that I could never date anyone except my Indian Queen. It is not just the outer beauty that captivates and draws me to them. It is not the fact that they come in all shapes, sizes, colours and shades that I love them. Their inner beauty is what I find most appealing about Indian women. Their strong spirit, loving and nurturing souls, their integrity, their ability to overcome great obstacles, their willingness to stand for what they believe in, and their determination to succeed and reach their highest potential while enduring great pain and suffering is why I have fallen in love with Indian women.

I honestly believe that your anger is geared more toward jealousy and envy than snotty looks. If this were not so, then why do you continuously go to tanning salons to darken your skin. If you are so proud to be white, then why don't you just be happy with your pale skin? Why do you continue to inject your lips, hips, and breasts with unnatural and dangerous substances so you can look fuller and more voluptuous? I think that your anger is really a result of you wanting to have what the Non-White woman has.

BOTTOM LINE: If I were looking for a docile woman, someone I can walk over and control, I would give you a call. But, unfortunately, I am looking for a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother to my children. Someone who can be my best friend and understand my struggles. I am looking for a soul mate and; unfortunately, you do not and CANNOT fit the bill.

No offense taken, none given.

Signed,
    Indian Royalty.

To Disgusted White Girl

I dont know where you get off speaking for ALL white women who are in relationships with Indian men! PLEASE dont stick me in your catagory. You claim your smart fiancee doesnt know any good indian women??? That they are all too fat, argumentitive, loud, etc etc.. Sounds like hes feeding you a bunch of bullshit to shut you up!! My husband tells me that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the indian women. We are all pretty much the same when it comes to emotional needs & wants and most women want the same thing....unconditional love, respect, honesty, loyalty, etc etc.. There are fat, skinny, loud, stupid white women too!! White women need to start emmulating the indian woman for her self respect, loyalty, & self reliance. Im actually a tad jealous of them for that. White women are no more special than any other. If you are attractive and confident a man doesnt care what your race or ethnicity is!

To the guy who belittles the white women,

White women are docile & easy to control??? Really??? I'm sure if a man searches for someone like that they will find one no matter what ethnicity! American women are mostly raised to be self assured & powerful. American women are in the military more than any other country. We have more leaders & have a rediculous amount of more responsibilty than any other due to this!! We have more fighters, athletes,doctors, fire fighters, police, politicians than any other country. Do you still want me to go on??!! Are they easy to control or would be docile?? So if an American woman wants to have no strings attached sex just like you do, is not considered easy in my book. American women wanted to be treated as equals which we have battled for decades & are tired of being called easy cause of it. ALL WOMEN INCLUDING INDIAN WOMEN are strong, hard working, beautiful human beings & are no better than any other ethniciy. Just because you only know of a few and base your theories on that are just dumb!!

And not all indian men are love gods!!! Indian men LOVE LOVE TO GOSSIP!! I have never been with a man that loves to gossip this much! A lot of indian men marry in India & then come to America to work and send $$ back to their family. They will do this for years! Thier kids grow up with no father around and speak to his kids via web cam! They cheat on thier spouses due to the fact theyve been away for so long! I don't believe the idiotic excuse about not finding any work in their own country. The economy in India is soaring but they still come here to work & stay for years leaving thier family behind!! My husband has several friends that do this. Some Indian men are very secretive & very much to themselves. They love making $$$ & working. Sometimes I think they love $$ more than their wives or kids. Even their arranged marriages are one big $$$ transaction. Forcing thier kids to marry a stranger for a little bit of land, gold, and cash. There is no honor in this. My point is that there is no race or ethnicty that is perfect. We all have our faults. Stop matching one to the other.

Default Bravo Barbie!! I am in a similar situation and agree...

Quote Originally Posted by barbie View Post
    To those on here that are outsiders and not totally aware of what it is truly like to date an Indian gentlemen as a caucasian (use the politically correct term, we're now past white and brown) woman. I recently became engaged to my dream husband, and he is Indian. His family is originally from India, however he has never lived there. He lost his virginity to surprise an INDIAN girl. He tried over and over to please his parents by dating Indian women. He turned to the "lighter side" to caucasian women for a few reasons. 1. Indian women are in his words "unattractive" 2. Indian women are far to bossy 3. Indian women think they are "entitled" to a lifestyle without having to work for it and 4. Indian women want to marry an Indian guy because they have been told this is what you must do since birth. His parents told him that if he was to marry a "white" girl they would disown him. What are their reasons??? "A white girl won't take good care of us like an Indian girl would." Although it may be tradition in INDIA for the in-laws to move in to the home...we are in America now. If you keep up with that attitude Indian parents, you are most certainly not going to be taken care of. A good "Indian" wife has nothing better to do in her day than drive around in her Toyota and take care of the in-laws. A good caucasian daughter will be graduating from graduate school, earning and living in a career, and taking care of the husband and children...not being run all over like a "good" Indian wife. I do not expect to travel to India, live there, and have all of India adapt to my beliefs, therefore those minorities coming here late in life should learn that America is not going to drop and start believing such as they do. Feeling like Americans should adapt to them is very ethnocentric and irrational. America is a country of freedom where you can date, have sex with, or marry whomever you please without repercussions. It is far too irrational to hate your future daughter-in-law whom you have never met based on her skin color...we have a word for that here in America, it's call RACISM. There are many of my future husband's Indian friends whom date white girls but are forced to marry Indian girls by their parents. News to you, men will do what they want, family influence or not. My fiance asked me to marry him anyway, without family approval. He is a man, not a boy and will marry and have children and a life that he wants, not what his parents want. After all, he is the one that has to live through the life, not his parents. So again, why do Indian men not want Indian women...I think it is because they grow up to be this bossy old bitter no hobby Indian wife that has nothing better to do than boss around their children and interfere in their lives...just because it was done to them. Good luck to those men who decide to live the life your parents wished for you. Hope doing what mommy and daddy says at the age of 35 makes you happy. Grow up, be a man, and do what YOU want. You're in America now...it's allowed.
    No offense, and none taken-
    -Barbie
    I agree with just about everything here...grow up already, Indian men, stop acting like little boys, your parents wont be around forever, so live YOUR LIFE, not theirs!! Stop being afraid to feel love for an American woman. PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE...and this race, class, CASTE stuff HAS TO STOP!! Are we in the ice ages or what, caste????!!!! And you know very well, we love you just as deeply, if not more, since we have CHOSEN YOU, not been forced together, and would be faithful and take care of you as well if not better than an Indian woman/wife. Get OVER IT, AND WAKE UP!!

Default You have got to be kidding me??

Quote Originally Posted by nahor View Post
    its pathetic to read the white woman's opinions on why indian men date or marry or whatever ... White women. Your man must have fallen in love with you for who you are. But that does not mean that all indian men are like your man. If only you heard the things indian men talk about white women, you would know that most use you only for the momentary physical part.
    For long term relationships and family, indian men prefer indian women.
    Indian women on the streets may give you the looks not because they are jealous-remember there are half a billion of them in this world-so no competition. They give you looks because the only thought going through their mind is that you two are sleeping around -its rather a dirty look they are giving you and please do not mistake it for jealousy.
    I cannot but laugh at your comments that indian women are not preferred because they are fat, loud mean etc. Haven't you seen majority of white women that are obese, loud, mean with no moral values-who sleep with any man at the drop of a hat. Common -get real.
    Your man may have have told you these as his reasons for choosing you because he knows you have an inflatable ego, need it boosted like this at the cost of slandering indian women so that you won't sleep with another guy that you meet round the corner. You white women are too easy.

Good luck sister and remember that the world looks at you white women as nothing more than physical objects.
    disgusting racism...how sad. Proud to be a non racist american...and i feel sorry for your shallow, ignorant minded self...

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast