X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously...

Originally posted by jd71593 View Post
    "Dear Editor:

I would like to respond to the letter written by A Disgusted White Girl.

Let me start by saying that I am a 28-year old Indian man. I studied from one of the most prestigious universities in Atlanta, Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management. I have a good job at a major corporation and have recently purchased a house. So, I consider myself to be among the ranks of successful Non-White men. I will not use my precious time to slander white people. I just want to set the record straight of why Indian men date white women.

Back in the day, one of the biggest reasons why Indian men dated white women was because they were considered easy. The Indian girls in my neighborhood were raised traditionally. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls. Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of Indian males date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of Indian men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our Indian women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses. Because of this fear, many Indian men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control. I have talked to numerous Indian men and they continuously comment on how easy it is to control and walk over their white women.

I just want to set the record straight. I want A Disgusted White Girl to know that not all successful Indian men date white women. Non-Whites like Ahmad Rashad, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan, Morris Chestnut,Will Smith, Blair Underwood, Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds, Samuel L. Jackson, and Chris Rock all married strong Non-White women. And, to flip the script, there are numerous white men, in and out of the spot light, who openly or secretly desire Non-White women over white women. Ted Danson, Robert DeNiro, and David Bowie to name a few. I just don't want the 'Disgusted White Girl' to be misinformed.

Stop thinking that because you are white that you are some type of goddess. Remember, when Non-White Egyptian Queens like Hatsepshut and Nitorcris were ruling Dynasties and armies of men in Egypt, you were over in the caves of Europe eating raw meat and beating each other over the head with clubs. Read your history! It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to cook and season your food. It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to raise your children. It was Non-White women who were breastfeeding and raising your babies during slavery. It is the Non-White woman that had to endure watching their fathers, husbands, and children beaten, killed, and thrown in jail.

Indian women were born with two strikes against them: being Non-White and being a woman. And, through all this, Still They Rise!

It is because of the Indian women's strength, elegance, power, love and beauty that I could never date anyone except my Indian Queen. It is not just the outer beauty that captivates and draws me to them. It is not the fact that they come in all shapes, sizes, colours and shades that I love them. Their inner beauty is what I find most appealing about Indian women. Their strong spirit, loving and nurturing souls, their integrity, their ability to overcome great obstacles, their willingness to stand for what they believe in, and their determination to succeed and reach their highest potential while enduring great pain and suffering is why I have fallen in love with Indian women.

I honestly believe that your anger is geared more toward jealousy and envy than snotty looks. If this were not so, then why do you continuously go to tanning salons to darken your skin. If you are so proud to be white, then why don't you just be happy with your pale skin? Why do you continue to inject your lips, hips, and breasts with unnatural and dangerous substances so you can look fuller and more voluptuous? I think that your anger is really a result of you wanting to have what the Non-White woman has.

BOTTOM LINE: If I were looking for a docile woman, someone I can walk over and control, I would give you a call. But, unfortunately, I am looking for a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother to my children. Someone who can be my best friend and understand my struggles. I am looking for a soul mate and; unfortunately, you do not and CANNOT fit the bill.

No offense taken, none given.

Signed,
    Indian Royalty."

Indian Royalty,

I am a young white girl and I know an Indian guy who I like A LOT. (Also, we are still in high school.) We both go to a great school that has advanced courses which we take, and that is where I met him. I would like to think of us as equals because we are both very smart, athletic, and accomplished for people our age.

I do not think that I am "easy" because I am white. I am proud to say I am a virgin and do intend to stay that way until I am married. Many girls I know are just the same. I would not just "give it up easy" because some guy asked me to. I have more self-respect than that! I am not docile! Easy to control? Really? If that is what you have to say you have never met a white girl around where I live. If anything, guys are easy to control. (Well, not this guy, but you get my point) Of course Indian girls can be successful! My two best friends are Indian girls and they will be extremely successful! They will probably make more money than you, or drive a nicer car, definitely own a better house! Women are moving up in this world and that is a GOOD thing that sexist people like yourself should have accepted of by now. No man will ever be able to control me! I don't care how absolutely amazing he may be- I will not be restrained! I will not be walked over!

I do not agree with either A Disgusted White Girl, or you "Indian Royalty." Who said white women think we are goddesses? Hasn't anyone ever taught you not to assume things? Yeah well try this saying on for size. "It makes an *** out of U and ME!" Just because we are white doesn't mean we are less than you. Don't point out how our ancestors lived because NEWS FLASH! I was not alive at the same time period as Hatsepshut and Nitorcris- and NEITHER WERE YOU! If you want to compare us, compare us not our ancestors. And white women are very capable of raising their own children! My mother raised my sisters and I without any help from any man because he was weak enough to LEAVE. She did not get any help from anyone. The white part of my family wasn't even here during slave times- the Native American part was. Are you implying that white women live the perfect lives because if you are, you may want to ask your oh-so-prestigious Universities for a refund!

If you think being white makes things easier for me- then that just tells me how racist you are! Don't go around assuming things!! How many times must I say this! You are like a child!! And I AM a child saying this! I would "Respect my elders," and all, but respect is earned and you have not earned anything but disgust!

I am strong! I may be elegant when I so please! I will be powerful one day- just you wait and see! I am going to do things you couldn't imagine! I would like to say I am very loving as I have many younger siblings I care for dearly and I love to be with young children in my free time! I will go out of my way to help someone any day! Am I not beautiful because I am white? Well let me tell you this- I mentioned before my two best friends are Indian- their parents came here and they were born in America, and they are completely Indian. Are you comprehending so far? I have nearly the same skin color as one of these girls! What does that say?! America is a very diverse place. We are a melting pot of SO many cultures! If this wasn't true I would not be here. There is more diversity in American people than in any other place I have EVER BEEN! Even if my unnamed crush does not feel for me how I do for him (Oh and you know how much I hope he does!!) - it is his own loss because despite what you believe; I am strong, nurturing (in most circumstances- not this one of course,) I have integrity, I am determined and driven, and I have been through a lot so far in my life! You wouldn't know because you don't know me!

I am not jealous of Indian women. I show no envy! I pity the women in your life! Tanning happens when you are outdoors. Being outside tans you! It is a fact of life! Guys are attracted to active women who spend a lot of time in the sun! Lazy women go to tan to suggest they spend time in the sun not to try to be like someone else because they are ashamed of being white. It hurts for you to imply that. Plastic surgery is not something done only by white women. People in America care deeply for their appearance and it is a personal choice to go about any body-altering things. I would not touch a piece of makeup to my face- forget lipo!

If I were looking for a sexist, rude, stupid, (not to mention old) guy- I would give you a call. But thanks- I'll stick with my (VERY) cute, athletic, ingenious, caring, guy who is my equal. Wish me luck with him everybody- and if it does not work out- I sincerely hope I never meet a guy like this one!

Remember- We are all equal in this world!

U will not stay a virgin, not possible for u.
    U r gonna lose it to some white trash after u do the chicken dance and some jel-o shots, probably before ur prom.
    U aint gonna achieve anything.
    If u have some sense in u, u might marry the indian boy in question, and mooch off him for the rest of ur life.
    Thats what Indians do, they can hold on to jobs, and white girls sleep around till they wake up one day when they r thirty, fish for successful Indian mid income worker and marry him, and take him to watch russel peters shows.
    I am sorry but it is funny how ur families are, it is comic how ur parenting is, it is disguisting how ur physical insecurities are(implants anyone?), it is quite generous of u to marry indians at thirty while u would not have even talked to him when u r younger, and important of all, it is worrisome that u think that u can be something..
    Not everyone can be Amy ferrafowler, but u sure end up being Penny.

Comment

• Why I married a white girl.

I'm a physician in 60's, born and raised in India and settled in the US for almost 30 years. I dated girls in India secretively as it was a taboo at the time and initially dated a couple of Indian girls in the US. Then I started dating white girls in the US and married one because I felt the Indian girls were boring and not adventurous. I also thought white girls were more attractive and had better bodies and sex appeal than Indian girls. I was also concerned about the family garbage and obligations Indian girls brought into marriage that you don't see with whites as much. I am physically very active, play tennis, do marathons, go dancing, do rock climbing and mountain hiking, etc., and can not imagine an Indian woman doing these as my white wife does. I see Indian women get pudgy with age and inactivity and am glad I married a white woman who matches my interests. We have children who are well adjusted and on their own.

So, my answer to why Indian men like white women is not because they are easy but because they are more liberal, active, flexible, attractive and sexually appealing than Indian women. But the man has to be more mature and culturally adataptable.

---------------------------------------------------------
      Dear Editor:

I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Indian male readers. I am a White female who is engaged to an Indian male, good-looking, educated and loving. I just don't understand a lot of Indian female's attitudes about our relationship. My man decided he wanted me because the pickings amongst Indian women were slim to none. As he said they were either too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage. Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Indian men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world If Indian women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the dirty looks I get and snide remarks when we're out in public. I would like to hear from some Indian men about why we white women are so appealing and coveted by them. Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 years for one of us. Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius,Berry Gordy, BillyBlanks, Larry Fishburne, Jesley Snipes...I could go on and on.
      But,right now, I'm a little angry and that is why I wrote this so hurriedly. Don't be mad with us White women because so many of your men want us.

Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to treat your men better. If I'm wrong, Indian men, let me know.

Disgusted White Girl, Somewhere in VA.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      The Response:

Dear Editor:

Let me start by saying that I am a 28-year old Indian man. I studied from one of the most prestigious universities in Atlanta, Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management. I have a good job at a major corporation and have recently purchased a house. So, I consider myself to be among the ranks of successful Non-White men. I will not use my precious time to slander white people. I just want to set the record straight of why Indian men date white women.

Back in the day, one of the biggest reasons why Indian men dated white women was because they were considered easy. The Indian girls in my neighborhood were raised traditionally. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls. Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of Indian males date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of Indian men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our Indian women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses. Because of this fear, many Indian men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control. I have talked to numerous Indian men and they continuously comment on how easy it is to control and walk over their white women.

I just want to set the record straight. I want A Disgusted White Girl to know that not all successful Indian men date white women. Non-Whites like Ahmad Rashad, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan, Morris Chestnut,Will Smith, Blair Underwood, Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds, Samuel L. Jackson, and Chris Rock all married strong Non-White women. And, to flip the script, there are numerous white men, in and out of the spot light, who openly or secretly desire Non-White women over white women. Ted Danson, Robert DeNiro, and David Bowie to name a few. I just don't want the 'Disgusted White Girl' to be misinformed.

Stop thinking that because you are white that you are some type of goddess. Remember, when Non-White Egyptian Queens like Hatsepshut and Nitorcris were ruling Dynasties and armies of men in Egypt, you were over in the caves of Europe eating raw meat and beating each other over the head with clubs. Read your history! It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to cook and season your food. It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to raise your children. It was Non-White women who were breastfeeding and raising your babies during slavery. It is the Non-White woman that had to endure watching their fathers, husbands, and children beaten, killed, and thrown in jail.

Indian women were born with two strikes against them: being Non-White and being a woman. And, through all this, Still They Rise!

It is because of the Indian women's strength, elegance, power, love and beauty that I could never date anyone except my Indian Queen. It is not just the outer beauty that captivates and draws me to them. It is not the fact that they come in all shapes, sizes, colours and shades that I love them. Their inner beauty is what I find most appealing about Indian women. Their strong spirit, loving and nurturing souls, their integrity, their ability to overcome great obstacles, their willingness to stand for what they believe in, and their determination to succeed and reach their highest potential while enduring great pain and suffering is why I have fallen in love with Indian women.

I honestly believe that your anger is geared more toward jealousy and envy than snotty looks. If this were not so, then why do you continuously go to tanning salons to darken your skin. If you are so proud to be white, then why don't you just be happy with your pale skin? Why do you continue to inject your lips, hips, and breasts with unnatural and dangerous substances so you can look fuller and more voluptuous? I think that your anger is really a result of you wanting to have what the Non-White woman has.

BOTTOM LINE: If I were looking for a docile woman, someone I can walk over and control, I would give you a call. But, unfortunately, I am looking for a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother to my children. Someone who can be my best friend and understand my struggles. I am looking for a soul mate and; unfortunately, you do not and CANNOT fit the bill.

Signed,
      Indian Royalty.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Indian with non Indians

Myself Indian male this happened around 2 & half decade ago then internet was yet uninvented am from the Northern part of India by the time I finished my 12th my old man had landed himself(and his family that is us) in a financial pickle. To help him and thereby myself did not pursue my university study and took the maters in my own hand, it took me 3 years to set things right by then a new kind of problem arose, there were on average 1 family per day visiting us with marriage proposal, still I don’t known the why I hated them and my parents and their proposals. One evening during dinner:
        Me old man- ahem!.. Cough!, cough!, <my nick name> I think Mr. <I don’t remember> daughter is fantastic she will be best match for you.
        Me- said nothing kept eating
        Maa- your father is talking to you
        Me- I don’t want to marry
        Maa/Father- why?
        Me- (just to buy time) I want to study at least a graduate degree
        Maa- well okay but you don’t need a degree you……………
        Me- (the dam broke I could take it no more, in a loud voice) it is my life, I earn enough to feed you all and some, stop leeching off me (looking directly at my parents) you two should ashamed of yourselves, don’t you know making a teenager work depriving him from studies is criminal?!?
        Taken aback my outburst the dinner finished without a word. To tell the truth myself was shocked too. Later maa came to my room and tried to convince me to give up the idea up study marry and live life happily after. I remained firm and to rile them more told them I would go to Germany (it was a name which came on the spot) for my further studies and it is my decision the business is running smoothly it will for at least half a decade without any owner’s intervention. Later it came to my knowledge that I needed to be proficient in German that made me happy chalo, at least 1 more year I won’t have to bear marriage proposals.
        Around 4 months later in the month of September landed in Germany and first thing to hit me was grey cold weather it was September and the average temperature was 8-11 degree centigrade: in my part of India the coldest was 6-7 but it is in January not September. Anyway during 3rd week shifted to a 1 bedroom flat on top most floor. I had rented a flat in place of student stay because I hated sharing with Turkish and Pakis: no not racism just perish the thought but am a Hindu a vegetarian Hindu while these were moslems absolutely incompatible.

By December the novelty was worn out I was fed up with self-cooking and doing the dishes and laundry, was fed up with living alone and no one to speak to with having to learn a foreign language and most of it all the damn weather cold colder coldest then those nagging telephone calls from home about permission to repair this buy that all in all I felt dark all around me, decided to end it once for all climbed to the roof of the building one afternoon as was walking to the ledge saw a figure standing on the West side ledge the figure was as tall as myself thinner my heart was in my throat quickly went and stood beside the figure, the figure was a she, lived on the 2nd floor flat had seen her earlier pushing a wheel chair with a man in it. I began blabbering about cooking (yeah! Yeah! Imagine yourself in the situation and then talk) told her the difference between Sambhar and Rasam how to cook Sambhar classical way and modern way with Onion and Tomatoes. Mustard paste is important ingredient of Bengal and Bihar cuisines, blah blah blah blah for solid 15 minutes she turned and looked at me, I said it is cold out here am from India I may die of pneumonia talking to you out here……… before I could say more she said lets go inside, I walked her to her door, while climbing back to my flat the irony of it all hit me I was on the floor for hours laughing and crying (yes men do have tear glands). Thus began a journey 2 & half a decade 2 kids long and continuing.

The point of it all is this we are all individuals respect that and any one can marry whoever it is. The reason for high divorce according to me at least one of the reasons is folks feels that after marriage you live happily ever after and stop working to make the relationship work as they were during courtship.

Comment

• Respectful To Each Person's Opinions.

I live in So Cal and am a mature white woman. I have noticed that in recent years, I have become more attracted to Indian men. Although I have not met many in person. I did live in another state a few years ago, many Indian people had transferred from universities in India to the States for jobs. I worked a long term assignment for a major company, met many Indian men and women during the course of my 11-month assignment. I really enjoyed being around them, they were kind, gentle, intelligent, had humility, did not waste their time in negative emotions, such as gossip, negative thoughts. I could be myself with them, I did not feel they were competing against me, they were talking about me behind my back, they were classy, cultured, well read, well spoken, many positive attributes. I was born in USA, Southern California. I wish more people here acted like the Indian people I have met. Last year, I met an Indian man on line, he and I are getting to know each other, as friends first. He is extremely calm, patient, kind, soft spoken, consistent, never rude, always asks thoughtful questions about me, my life, so he can get to know me better. I think Indian people are some of the most attractive people, that are overlooked at times, because they do not demand attention, like so many other people feel the need to do nowadays. Indian people I have encountered over the years, were loyal to the person in their life, whether dating or married. They had stellar character, integrity. They did not boast about themselves, ever. They showed their level of character and integrity by how they acted each and every day. Not only how they cared about themselves, their level of self respect, but for others, they did not discriminate, but treated everyone the same, respectfully. Some of these posts are very opinionated, mean, some are nice, but it really comes down to people meeting people they are compatible with. If an Indian man meets a white woman he likes, they date, fall in love, great. Vice Versa, if a white woman meets a Indian man, she likes, they are compatible, happy, relationship progresses in a positive way, great. Talking about why Indian men like white women because they are easy, etc. is kind of mean spirited. You have different cultures, ways of life, yes, some are more liberal than others, but there are so many factors that contribute such as part of country, lifestyle, religion. I, overall, have a lot of respect, like, for Indian people. I wish more people in this world could be so poised, kind, respectful.

Originally posted by sm15 View Post
          WHOA mam don't ever do that again. Looks like he got kind sexually obsessed. If he was a good driver he would never ask money he would be happy with his job or even if he had asked for cash he would do for his family. Enjoy the Himalayas not the driver if you want your safety. You already heard some drivers have been a worst experience for female tourist.

To me its good to learn good things from each other cultures..yeah sometimes people aren't like we expect but there are good people too. So if east and west learn from each other there would be definitely good outcomes of it apart from dissing each other and this discrimination of white and non white thing. My girlfriend is white and shes too good to be true shes conservative respects everyone a bit like Indian and also cheerful girl.. Unfortunately this good girl has aneurysm and health issues which sometimes make her feel depress. But i make her happy and will try my best for her.
          I respect both Indian or Non Indian women and all those people who really work hard.
          Thats all
          Thankyou Namaste Godspeed
          Originally posted by Mad monkey View Post
          I'm a physician in 60's, born and raised in India and settled in the US for almost 30 years. I dated girls in India secretively as it was a taboo at the time and initially dated a couple of Indian girls in the US. Then I started dating white girls in the US and married one because I felt the Indian girls were boring and not adventurous. I also thought white girls were more attractive and had better bodies and sex appeal than Indian girls. I was also concerned about the family garbage and obligations Indian girls brought into marriage that you don't see with whites as much. I am physically very active, play tennis, do marathons, go dancing, do rock climbing and mountain hiking, etc., and can not imagine an Indian woman doing these as my white wife does. I see Indian women get pudgy with age and inactivity and am glad I married a white woman who matches my interests. We have children who are well adjusted and on their own.

So, my answer to why Indian men like white women is not because they are easy but because they are more liberal, active, flexible, attractive and sexually appealing than Indian women. But the man has to be more mature and culturally adataptable.

Dear Editor:

I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Indian male readers. I am a White female who is engaged to an Indian male, good-looking, educated and loving. I just don't understand a lot of Indian female's attitudes about our relationship. My man decided he wanted me because the pickings amongst Indian women were slim to none. As he said they were either too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage. Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Indian men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world If Indian women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the dirty looks I get and snide remarks when we're out in public. I would like to hear from some Indian men about why we white women are so appealing and coveted by them. Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 years for one of us. Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius,Berry Gordy, BillyBlanks, Larry Fishburne, Jesley Snipes...I could go on and on.
          But,right now, I'm a little angry and that is why I wrote this so hurriedly. Don't be mad with us White women because so many of your men want us.

Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to treat your men better. If I'm wrong, Indian men, let me know.

The Response:

Dear Editor:

Signed,
          Indian Royalty.
          [/QUOTE]

Comment

• We All Matter

I am a mature white woman, born and raised in Southern California. I lived in Memphis, TN a few years ago, worked a one year assignment for a major company while there. I befriended many Indian people where I worked, they had gone to India's top universities, transferred to States for jobs. I had never been outside of California, which has a lot of cultural diversity, I was used to being around all types of people in my life. Then when I went to the South, it was primarily black and white, churches where only whites attended and churches where only blacks attended. It was hard for me to see this, having come from Southern California. The South has not changed much, it is like going back in time 60 years. Anyway, I worked for a major company there, which I very much enjoyed. I met a lot of very nice Indian people at that company campus, they had transferred directly from India universities to companies here in the States. I felt very comfortable with Indian people, culture. They were intelligent, but not arrogant about their level of intelligence. They were kind, to every one, not just whom they chose to be kind to. They were sincere, to me, others, no matter what background, culture, color, religious beliefs. They were calm, patient, respectful. They were never loud, demanding attention. I was very impressed by the people I met who were from India. I would go out to lunch with them to local Indian restaurants, loved their food too. I have been back in Southern California for about 6 years now, recently met a man from India who has been here over 20 years. He is such a kind, warm, patient, balanced person. I cannot say enough positive about Indian people, how they are, conduct themselves. I wish more people could elevate themselves to act more like the Indian culture does, we would have a much better world. I was born and raised in California, find many people here are to be superficial, all about them, demanding, want attention, dramatic, loud, into image more than character. In the work world here, same way, people are artificial, gossip, you have to watch your back al the time, and I have been working many years. I do not find Indian people to be this way, at all. They value themselves, others and do not waste their time on negative thoughts and ways of acting. To the young man who said Indian men like White women because they are easy, seems to be angry or he would not have answered that way. One man in this line of communication said it best, he is Indian, married to a White woman, outlined all the reasons why he dated White women, married a White woman. Being a White women, I would agree with him. We are more open to living life, take care of ourselves, a lot of interests, outdoors, exercising, variety of sports. I do not remember everything he said, but I got what he was saying about Western culture, women here. I think what matters is that when you meet someone you are compatible with, happy to be with, enjoy that person, it really does not matter what culture, color, religion. All these things can be overcome, overlooked. If you get up in the morning, thinking about this person, this person is on your mind throughout your day, before you go to sleep, you think of this person, you are just happy when you are with this person, that in itself, says it all.

Comment

• Look!

After reading above all discussion, i knew that it is only wasting of time. There are two kind of people 1) Good People 2) **** ***
              This reply is not specifically mentioned but as i know Good people don't care about races, skin, languages. They only want to be happy and keep others happy. If we talk about Indian and White people then same cases applied. Both are Good people and highly thinkable not cheap minded.
              But in the case of **** *** ... It does not matter that they are white or any skin or whether Indian.
              And yes .. Indian girls are also broad minded like other girls in the worlds. But some of them are really cheap thinkable.

So, Please Stop discussing about White girls and Indian. Both are good but some of them make it nonsense.

I know that this is beyond the topics but please be supportive to each other and expose the bastard.
              Last edited by Antonise; 01-26-2017, 12:33 PM. Reason: Inappropriate Language

Comment

• You are both wrong

Originally posted by chakli_pandu View Post
                Hi All,

You are going to love Indian men for thinking this way!!! Really worth the read...one of the BEST e-mails I've received in a long time!!

It seems that an article was written to a well-founded magazine, by an English woman who requested a response from Indian men. I'm so glad she got what she asked for (and more)!!!

Dear Editor:

The Response:

Dear Editor:

Signed,
                Indian Royalty.
                She is insulting women who are Indian, you are insulting women who are white. A person should love another regardless of race, and the most important thing should be kindness, compassion and love.

Comment

• I'm an Indian guy raised in America since 1.5 years old. I consider myself as American as anyone else born here. I've never had any Indian friends only Americans and really embraced the culture here. Personally I have rarely found Indian girls attractive, there are some exceptions. My fiance/girlfriend of 4 years is white, was not looking for anybody in particular just how things happened. My fiance has never dated a non-white person before me and race had nothing to do with anything we just fell in love with each other.

Comment

• cool opinion, i am with you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X