White girls and Indian guys in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2 cents

I am clueless as to why and how I landed here on this thread and read all the comments posted... I feet sorry reading some of the horror stories and chuckled at the more pointless posts which did nothing but play the blame game. Anyhow, I feel compelled to write down what I think - mostly about 'white' women being 'easy' and the 'promiscuous Indian men'.

I was born and brought up in a modern, cosmopolitan, urban, middle-class Indian society. My parents are educated and were semi-strict but very liberal when I was growing up. I have a younger sister and she was treated exactly the same way as I was, although, being a boy, I can say that I could get away with many more shenanigans than my sister. Anyhow, I had a very sheltered growing-up. I was never popular in school or amongst peers and had very few friends (we are still friends). Kind of a geek/nerd who never topped in school. All my knowledge about the world came from school textbooks, Discovery and National Geographic. The only English movies I watched were the likes of The karate kid, mortal combat, JAWS etc.

Then when I turned 16 my views of the world changed. I fell into bad company and was introduced to ****ography. That's when I knew how babies were made. When I was with this particular group of friends, I saw many **** movies and hollywood movies. I noticed that most hollywood movies meant for adults had full/partial/frontal nudity. Guys met girls for the first time and made love. None of the **** movies available at that time had Indian actors. And such foreign **** movies were bountiful. Every kid on the block had access to atleast 5 movies at a time. So I learnt from my peers that 'white culture' is very easy going. Its easy to get 'white' people to bed. Be it men or women. And since none of the **** movies had Indian people, it was assumed that Indian girls are not as uninhibited and thus hard to get into bed.

But this view changed too in a couple of months. As I found out, there were scores of girls in my conservative catholic school who had lost their virginity before turning 14. And its true that some Indian men are 'sex-starved' due to societal customs. One reaches sexual maturity by the age of 14 and gets to have sex after marriage at around 24-25 years of age. No wonder, some Indian men are sex crazy. Its like keeping a hungry tiger chained for a week with no food. In traditional, rural Indian societies, most guys and girls get married as soon as they reach legal marriageable age. So, these people are not that sex crazy. In the cities, where there is more pressure and competition, marriage gets delayed by a significant time and hence there is promiscuity amongst young adults who are trying to adopt a 'western' culture portrayed in popular cinema.

Moral of this story: Indian men consider white women 'easy', thanks to the plethora of nudity and sex seen in hollywood movies and **** movies. Indian women can be promiscuous as well. Anyhow, I personally believe that the only way to stop Indian men of thinking of westerners as 'easy' is as simple as not letting them see western **** and any hollywood movie showing nudity and sex should be banned. Ah, wishful thinking.

Moving on....

Topic: Indian men who promise marriage to white women and go on to marry the girl of their parents choice ::::

There are unfortunate stories of this happening. Indian man comes to USA for a job or to study. Finds a white girl and wants to do the same things with her as he saw in the ****o movie while growing up as a kid. Then he faces peer pressure to boast about his sexual exploits to all his friends back home who will worship him and treat him as their idol. So he hatches his master plan. Befriend the girl, coo some lovey-dovey words in her ear, talk about how great their kids will look and then go to bed. All said and done, follow whatever parents have to say and dump the girl. Afterall, she was 'white'.

Well, for starters, this story commonly unfolds in India as well. Guy meets girl, makes false promises and get her into bed. And then leaves her high and dry. And I wouldn't be surprised if this thing happens in other parts of the world, irrespective of color of skin, nationality and religion. Its all too common. The opposite stories exist as well. Woman meets rich and wealthy man, befriends him, proves him how great she is in bed, demands expensive gifts, gets married and then she has access to all his money. Divorce often follows this and the man wonders how he will arrange for the expensive alimony???

Moral of the story: Cheating and promiscuity is rampant in society. Could be anywhere in the world. There is no distinction in class, creed, skin color, race and gender.

**Advice for ALL women: Men, especially Indian men are very skilled in sweet talk. That can be a virtue and also a vice. Especially when dating a person from another culture and nationality, make sure that you are formally introduced to your partners parents, friends, relatives, cousins back from his home country as his better half. If possible, subtly mention your intention of marriage to his family. If you get a positive response from his family, then marriage could be on the cards. If he refuses to introduce you to his family and friends, you should be on the look-out.

Here's what happened some days back:
    I live in the midwest now and all my friends are Caucasian. I don't drink alcohol but I do hang out in bars with my friends. So I had this conversation with 2 female friends and a male friend (all Caucasian).

Female friend 1 (FF1): So, you never had a girlfriend? Ever? Why?
    Me: I never felt the need to.
    FF2: What do you mean? Don't you feel lonely?
    Me: I do feel lonely. That's the reason I have you guys. Any anyhow, I am too busy with work to think about a relationship.
    FF1: I think you are just opposed to the idea of relationships. Have you ever dated a girl? Asked her out?
    Me: No
    FF1: That's what we call dating here. You make friends. You ask them out to a date. See if you like each other. And then if things don't work out, its fine. There are other people in this world. Try again.
    Me: It does not work for me that way. I cannot do that. Not my game.
    FF2: I think you are being too dismissive about this issue.
    Me: Not at all. I am very idealistic and if love has to happen, it will happen.
    Male friend(MF): Dude, see that girl in white?
    Me: Yeah.
    MF: She is hot. You should totally get her.
    Me: I am too shy. I cannot go up to people and talk about random ****
    FF2: Why can't you talk? She is a good looking girl who probably gets hit upon too frequently. All the guys approaching her would be the same. You on the other hand come from a different country, a different back ground and you can tell her stories which no other guy in this bar can tell her.
    FF1: And ff we girls introduce you to her, it will be so much easier. She would be more willing to talk to you.
    Me: I don't know. I don't think this is a good idea.
    MF: I am your wingman. Whenever you like a girl, just let me know.
    Me: Yeah. Thanks dude.

Then rest of the group joined us and we left the bar as it was 1:30am.

Parting thoughts: I am not friends anymore with the bad company of friends when I was 16. I have moved on and doing very well in personal and professional life. I am a unattractive, fat, 25 year old, dark Indian male and still a virgin. I am considered a loser by most of the guys in India who know me as I have been in the USA for 3 years and 'not banged a white chick'. I on the other had cannot be more nonchalant. I don't care about jumping into bed with unknown people. If I ever have to get married, I will make sure that I and my partner have mutual interests, both agree to settle in India later on and my parents approve of my choice. My choice of spouse won't be dependent on skin color or virginity. Only then I will move ahead with marriage. My first relationship will be marriage. I am still stuck with the belief that one's best gift to his/her life partner is virginity. I believe it makes the relationship more special and creates more trust. I don't distinguish people based on skin color. I think women look beautiful irrespective of whether they are white, black, brown, yellow, pink, indian, american, japanese, chinese, african, whoever. Its true that women with shapely body, glowing skin and well kept hair will manage to attract attention. I have so much to say about the physics and chemistry about attraction between men and women but I have been typing for about 2 hours now and need to stop.

And I really feel sorry for the above people who got cheated and swindled in relationships. It kinda sucks. I have been through many such broken friendships where I trusted my friends and all they did was leave me in the lurch.

The above post is my personal collection of thoughts and I do not mean to hurt anybody's views and sentiments. You do not have to subscribe to any of my opinions.

Peace out. And Happy July 4th.

Comment

• Well, people never tell the truth. And there is always some social and national taboo associated to human race. It is difficult to avoid. The Truth is Indians are slave of White Skin People. They simply think White skin people are top of the ladder of their society. An Indian girl is not considered as a Beautiful girl, unless her skin color is fair / white. The moment someone is describing someone as beautiful in India, the pretense is his/her skin color is white. There is little divergence on that biasness. Still in Indian Newspaper you can find Matrimonial Advertisements, in this age, they are looking for bride and the most important specification is – should have fair skin. This can only happen in India, a country filled with dishonesty, lies and hypocrisy. Being an Indian origin and has been in this country for 22 yrs, I still consider myself Indian first (though I am legally American now and need a VISA to visit India) I really hate those big mouth Indians. Who will avoid telling you the truth or what is in their mind! Rather they will tell you something, which sounds good, and sounds like a man of integrity. Those same Indians will take a big dowry to marry an Indian girl and sometimes those girls parents spend their last penny to satisfy those Big Mouth Indian Man.
      So, the bottom line, many Indian man still thinks, they will be fortunate, if they find a White Girl.

Comment

• i understand u.
        i lived a **** story with a **** indian. he was interested just in money. take care...
        I

I

Comment

• Real Reason

Let me tell one simple thing - one cannot generalize the attitude of an Indian guy living in India with the attitude of an Indian guy born and brought up in the US for the simple reason that both have been brought up in different cultures.

One of the biggest reasons why migrated Indian guys want to marry ( I know people would agree but then hate me as well for saying this) a white girl is because they want citizenship in the US. That is undoubtedly the biggest reason. For a NRI in USA, reasons are obviously differently because they do not want a bossy, traditional, blah blah blah wife. For any Indian guy who has ambitiously migrated to US for studies and work, will love to marry a white girl for the sake of being an American citizen. That is the ugly truth and something which every Indian guy should be ashamed of. Most of the Indian guys are hypocrites and would not accept this but let me tell you, I have seen that in my own family. I am an Indian, and most of the Indians here just dream of going and settling in the US. They somehow seem to hate being in India for fear the extreme competition in Indian professional sectors as there are too many professionals coming out every year and they fear that they might take a long time to climb up the ladder. They feel that whits in US are dumbheads and therefore it is easier for them to survive between them apart from the better standard of living. There are obviously many more reasons as lower standard of living here as compared to US, pollution, corruption and all that ****. I definitely do not agree to their attitude and condemn it but that's the holy truth. This attitude is mostly seen in Indian men coming from smaller towns in India. If you see a man from Metro's specially Mumbai, his aiitutde is different, he would go and work, date but come back and settle in Bombay after a few years. This is because he is bought up in a more cosmopolitan culture, apart from the fact that lifestyle in Bombay is much better and westernized than other parts in India and you pratically get everything which you get anywhere else in the world, so staying or migrating somewhere else is not a big attraction for him. Obviously there would be exceptions.

Otherwise for guys who have been educated and brought up in India, would definitely want to date a white girl because she is seen as easy but would never marry her not only because Indian guys usually marry with the consent of their parents, but also because they perceive an Indian educated girl as more matured, loyal and stronger. Someone who contributes equally in family and strengthens the family bonds.
          Last edited by rockyinstinct; 09-06-2011, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Wth??

So here's my (not so) brief story, stereotypes and all...
            I'm a white female, late 20s. Not to toot my own horn, but I have been told I'm attractive, and smart as a whip. I am at least attractive enough to be engaged to a successful, smart, funny, blah blah blah white guy. The wedding date was set for January of next year.

I just happen to have a "thing" for Indian guys (the dark, handsome, hairy type). I also happen to be in the IT profession. Not to stereotype, but this is a very dangerous thing for ladies of my inclination, as there are more than a fair share of handsome brown men in my chosen field.

Here goes the story, I was on a short term contract at a nameless IT firm with no possibility of renewal. The contract was going to be over well before my wedding, and... well... I was terrified of getting married. I think it may have been a sort of self sabatoge, but when a new (Indian) team member arrived, I was smitten. I decided then and there I would like to sleep with him before my contract ran out. Maybe just once, maybe a couple of times, but definitely not after the contract was over or after I was married. He was just my type (young, handsome, unmarried, clean-shaven, dark...) and had been in the US for long enough to not be completely socially awkward. In fact, he was quite funny and charming. A few weeks passed, we got to know each other a little, the chemistry was fantastic. I felt like I was getting "the vibe" from him that he would be interested (besides, with everything all of the previous posters have said and aforementioned stereotypes of Indian guys wanting white girls just for sex, I figured it would be a given, right??), and I surely was interested.

I eventually managed to propose that we should have some super-hot, no-strings-attached, about-to-be-stuck-with-one-guy-forever, interracial sex, and he was all for it. Unfortunately neither of us carried protection (and I didn't want to have to explain to my new husband why our first baby was so dark), so we decided to wait until the next day, and come prepared (pun intended). The next day arrived, I was all excited, and then... he had changed his effing mind?!?!
            He told me how smart he thought I was, and said something like "Because I enjoy your company, I can't just screw you like a bimbo... blah blah blah, it would get awkward afterwards....blah blah, respect you...blah blah... can we just stay friends?" WT???

So here is the flipped stereotype: white girl, eager to have hot, meaningless sex with brown guy gets turned down.

Continuing on, we have remained friends and, while I do appreciate the fact that we can continue to enjoy each other's company and conversation, this has caused an even bigger problem... I'm totally falling for him.

Where did the white guy fiancee go, you might ask? I had to be honest with him, told him I was confused, not ready to get married, and falling in love with someone else. We parted ways and are both working on moving on.

Back to the Indian guy. I had to admit to him that, now that I was getting to know him I was starting to develop feelings for him. And, I'm sure you all know the response I recieved: "it can never happen, I am supposed to marry my childhood sweeheart"
            Shoot. So here I am, falling for a guy who is, for all intents and purposes, married. And I need to start weaning myself away from him so I don't fall harder. End result: we still can't really be friends...

Now, tell me which would have been better?

a) He acted like a "typical" Indian guy and banged me like I was asking for, yes it would have gotten awkward, and then we would never have spoken again.

or

b) We ignore the chemistry, try to be "just friends", he turns out to be nice and respectful, funny, intelligent, charming, etc. and I fall for him, thinking that maybe we could give it a shot, see if it leads to marriage... find out that can never happen, have to stop seeing him to choke off my feelings before they get hurt again, and we still likely won't speak again...

at least with option a) there would have been some hot sex!

Geez...

What's your take?

Comment

• My Story

Well heres a brief story:
              I'm an Indian,born and raised in bombay. And Ive done my fair bit of travelling as im a sailor .Well Ive had my share of indian women as im from that part of the country which has a more broader modern outlook.,Ive been to a lotta places and yes been with women of many races and nationalities,I cant really tell as to which race is the best cause there is something unique and special in each and every race and women in general are beautiful.
              So coming back to the story, Id come to the US last summer on a vacation to visit my brother in Miami,and there i met this girl ,She was half latin-half black and her roots were from the dominican republic.She was so beautiful,dark and petite i was smitten by her the moment i saw her.And yes she was attracted to me too and we had a wonderful thing going.And as any man (no matter from any race and no matter from whichever place on Earth you are from) I was really scared to confess my love to her,but I did finally just before leaving from the US and she said she loved me too right from the start.After i left from the US we had a long distance relationship going on,after 3 months she flew down to India where she met all my friends and my parents and yes i proposed to her in india,and she said yes instantly.I think that was the best moment of my life.Now both of us are planning to stay together and relocate to a location convinient for the both of us.
              It was interesting to read this thread that indian men are stereotyed to liking white skin or white women,which is actually pretty shallow,I think its the beauty and grace of a women that attracts any man towards her and Indians are no diiferent.

Comment

• RE: My Story

Dear Sailor2345,
                Namaste. Although I feel sorry for all the women you left behind - thinking that some of their hearts may have been broken; I am touched by the beautiful account of your story and it's outcome. Your having been born and raised in Mumbai (Bombay) and your world travels as a sailor may have contributed to your cosmopolitan outlook and welcoming of the rich diversity of nationalities and peoples. I wish all would adopt your wonderful attitude. (So, you have a brother? - Just kidding. I must admit though that I do have a special fondness for Indian men. I, being a fair skinned, blue eyed blonde of Scandinavian heritage hope that an Indian man would not summarily reject me in favor of an Indian woman.)
                Please may you and your lovely wife enjoy a long and happy marriage together. Thank you for sharing.
                Last edited by embraceall; 10-17-2011, 04:39 PM. Reason: forgot to include a thought

Comment

• I am saddened by so many of the posts I've read on this board. Let me begin this discussion in saying that I think neither indian/white women or indian/white men are better than the other. I think that the fact that we should even be using the phrases "indian women" and "white women" is ridiculous, because it makes it seem like all women are the same within their race. my name is silvia, and i see myself as silvia, not just a white woman. And for people saying white women are better than indian women or vice versa, can't you see that they are equal!! I find many indian women to be dazzling, and I feel the same about many white women, black women, hispanic women, etc. my boyfriend of 6 months is indian but that is entirely beside the point. He is amazing to me, and I dont believe he likes me for sex or because im "easy", and I believe that if i were indian or any other race he would love me for who i am not the color of my skin. People and what they will make of their lives should never be solely based on race....

Comment

• Orazy, I know, but wife needed for successful Indian

Ok, I know this sounds crazy, but....

I have an office in New Delhi, have since 2004. One of my very first employees, who is now 25 (26?), is supposed to have a prearranged marriage this spring. Apparently due to the moons.... I've known him and his family for a number of years. I've helped Sunil become very successful as a young businessman. I've also, good or bad, helped "Americanize" him. His Mom has grown to trust me over the years... So while visiting last week his Mom said she has not been able to find any girls suitable for Sunil to marry in New Delhi. She asked me to find a woman in the USA for Sunil. I'm not a matchmaker, but I told her I would try. So...

If any young ladies are interested in being considered for an arranged marriage, I will pass along the connection (that is the extent of my involvement, except I have to attend the wedding!). The family does NOT expect any type of dowry, so don't let that concern you. Sunil has a small frame, about 5'8". He's a good looking guy, and, again, very successful. I also told his mother that it is quite possible that he would need to relocate to the USA. She said that would be fine.

Again, I know this sounds crazy. I just thought I would do as I promised and attempt to find Sunil a wife. If you're interested in discussing, send me a note, I'll introduce you all.

Thanks,

John

Comment

• Here is the real deal.

I am a 29 year old indian male, and I have had experience with this so let me shed the light. To begin with, Indian men tend to find white women more attractive than indian women. I know for sure I feel this way. I find white women to be more physically attractive, more sexually confident and less repressed ( do not confuse this with being slutty), and while most women in America have become too masculine, white women are less so than indian women.

Now I used to have a very limiting belief. This was that white women would not be attracted to indian men. I am a really good looking guy, and I had no trouble attracting indian women. Some would sleep with me, others wanted to wait forever. But in my head, white women would not be into me. How wrong I was.

The thing is, Indian men have a lot going for them. They are good looking and better looking than alot of white guys who are out of shape. Indian men also tend to be more driven and ambitious. They also know how to treat women, and wine and dine them. The major problem is, that Indian women and the culture has overcompensated for sexism in India, and basically reversed it. As a result, there are alot of Indian men that act like complete females around women. They feel bad being sexual, and approaching women because of how they are raised.

Comment

• Indian Girl..

Hi

I just happened to stumble upon this post and I was taken aback by the comments..!! This is hilarious.!! Couldn't help but force myself to reply to the comment..

I am an Indian gal, born and brought up in Bangalore..

Firstly, I shower everyday.. I'm well groomed..

Secondly, acceptance. My uncle married a Chinese gal 20 years back, she was accepted into family like any other.. What US is today, India has always been.. We've a history of over 5000 years, you probably will find every ethnicity of the world here.. That is the reason you find all skin types here, all equally accepted..

Thirdly, appearances and attitude.. I feel there's more to a relation than just looks, that keeps ur guy glued to u, even when u have lost all ur teeth and ur grandkids are shouting "Cheeeese" in family pic..

Lastly, trust me when i say this, guys are are just guys, Indian or not.. The last words a guy would wanna hear in a relationship are : Responsibility, Commitment..! The real reason an Indian guy is ditching you may not really be his parents.. Be smart when u date an Indian guy..

Comment

• Very interesting thread...and I do not know how I encountered this one but for last one and half hour I am reading this and all replies which vary from very genuine to outright crazy and funny and at times full of hate.

I am a very successful Indian guy in USA. When I arrived I was single male physician who wanted advanced training. Just being physician put me in a spot where I was really a most eligible bachelor for most females...whites, blacks, latinas and Indian.

I grew up in cosmo city of India, have a big family and lots of tradition. Eventually I ended up marrying my choice of indian female and really happy with her.

Now the difficult part, after successfully finishing my training, I started my practice. Everything changed....big salary....big house....beautiful cars...Now I am getting much more attention compared to what I used to get when I was in training. I have been proposed for a date atleast 4 times in last 3 months only and they all know that I am married and kids. Again these proposals come from people with whom I work. My office staff or co workers including a single white physician. I am in my late thirties and I would say physically I am fit and attractive but I am married and with kids.

So the truth of the matter is - it is not your race or skin....It is your personality and power. The truth is female love powerful financially stable male and on top of that if you are reasonably attractive and intelligent that makes a perfect combination.

So far I have stayed faithful to my lovely wife but yes at times it is tempting.

And all girls I have known so far from different races were all beautiful - I do not think skin played a bigger role.

Just my 2 cents.

D

Comment

• Heh....America is a mixed Jam.

I think the answer is quite simple. Actually America has no race.

It is the city of the world where all kind of people come, stay, have family and mix their culture with it. If you look at the history it never maintained a history of a single set of people living here. If you look at the language, it is all mixed jam. Even English is mixed with Mexican, British, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Latin, French and how many I will name. The food is mixed. You will never find a restaurant which servers only American food, the reason is not popularity or price, it simply does not exist. Whoever stays here for 5 years becomes American. Hence, it does not matter if he is English or Indian or Korean, the rule is if you are in America for a few years and you know a little about this super mixed world culture, you are American.

Thanks.

Comment

• Whats up with people

I cant believe a email about black men, caused another world war between indians and americans..

Comment

• neither of you is right

Originally posted by chakli_pandu View Post
                                Hi All,

You are going to love Indian men for thinking this way!!! Really worth the read...one of the BEST e-mails I've received in a long time!!

It seems that an article was written to a well-founded magazine, by an English woman who requested a response from Indian men. I'm so glad she got what she asked for (and more)!!!

---------------------------------------------------------
                                Dear Editor:

I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Indian male readers. I am a White female who is engaged to an Indian male, good-looking, educated and loving. I just don't understand a lot of Indian female's attitudes about our relationship. My man decided he wanted me because the pickings amongst Indian women were slim to none. As he said they were either too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage. Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Indian men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world If Indian women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the dirty looks I get and snide remarks when we're out in public. I would like to hear from some Indian men about why we white women are so appealing and coveted by them. Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 years for one of us. Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius,Berry Gordy, BillyBlanks, Larry Fishburne, Jesley Snipes...I could go on and on.
                                But,right now, I'm a little angry and that is why I wrote this so hurriedly. Don't be mad with us White women because so many of your men want us.

Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to treat your men better. If I'm wrong, Indian men, let me know.

Disgusted White Girl, Somewhere in VA.
                                ------------------------------------------------------------
                                The Response:

Dear Editor:

I would like to respond to the letter written by A Disgusted White Girl.

Let me start by saying that I am a 28-year old Indian man. I studied from one of the most prestigious universities in Atlanta, Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management. I have a good job at a major corporation and have recently purchased a house. So, I consider myself to be among the ranks of successful Non-White men. I will not use my precious time to slander white people. I just want to set the record straight of why Indian men date white women.

Back in the day, one of the biggest reasons why Indian men dated white women was because they were considered easy. The Indian girls in my neighborhood were raised traditionally. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls. Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of Indian males date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of Indian men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our Indian women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses. Because of this fear, many Indian men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control. I have talked to numerous Indian men and they continuously comment on how easy it is to control and walk over their white women.

I just want to set the record straight. I want A Disgusted White Girl to know that not all successful Indian men date white women. Non-Whites like Ahmad Rashad, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan, Morris Chestnut,Will Smith, Blair Underwood, Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds, Samuel L. Jackson, and Chris Rock all married strong Non-White women. And, to flip the script, there are numerous white men, in and out of the spot light, who openly or secretly desire Non-White women over white women. Ted Danson, Robert DeNiro, and David Bowie to name a few. I just don't want the 'Disgusted White Girl' to be misinformed.

Stop thinking that because you are white that you are some type of goddess. Remember, when Non-White Egyptian Queens like Hatsepshut and Nitorcris were ruling Dynasties and armies of men in Egypt, you were over in the caves of Europe eating raw meat and beating each other over the head with clubs. Read your history! It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to cook and season your food. It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to raise your children. It was Non-White women who were breastfeeding and raising your babies during slavery. It is the Non-White woman that had to endure watching their fathers, husbands, and children beaten, killed, and thrown in jail.

Indian women were born with two strikes against them: being Non-White and being a woman. And, through all this, Still They Rise!

It is because of the Indian women's strength, elegance, power, love and beauty that I could never date anyone except my Indian Queen. It is not just the outer beauty that captivates and draws me to them. It is not the fact that they come in all shapes, sizes, colours and shades that I love them. Their inner beauty is what I find most appealing about Indian women. Their strong spirit, loving and nurturing souls, their integrity, their ability to overcome great obstacles, their willingness to stand for what they believe in, and their determination to succeed and reach their highest potential while enduring great pain and suffering is why I have fallen in love with Indian women.

I honestly believe that your anger is geared more toward jealousy and envy than snotty looks. If this were not so, then why do you continuously go to tanning salons to darken your skin. If you are so proud to be white, then why don't you just be happy with your pale skin? Why do you continue to inject your lips, hips, and breasts with unnatural and dangerous substances so you can look fuller and more voluptuous? I think that your anger is really a result of you wanting to have what the Non-White woman has.

BOTTOM LINE: If I were looking for a docile woman, someone I can walk over and control, I would give you a call. But, unfortunately, I am looking for a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother to my children. Someone who can be my best friend and understand my struggles. I am looking for a soul mate and; unfortunately, you do not and CANNOT fit the bill.

No offense taken, none given.

Signed,
                                Indian Royalty.
                                I truly believe you are both wrong.. we shouldn't judge each other by skin color nor discriminate.. One's skin color doesn't make them better than other. And you, Indian Royalty (haha) for one that is defending discrimination, you are really talking in a very discriminating way. I would say you'rea masculine version of the Disgusted white girl.

One shouldn't think before hand that all white girls are easy and all indian girls are somehow most virtuous. Instead we should know each person when we get to know them and "judge" them accordingly.

Just thought i should give my opinion.. even thou i know it won't change anyones opinion.

PS: I am a white European foreigner.. nor am i freaky in bed or easily seduced.. yet i have been judged as such and in passing hurt by men from most races. So if it's easier to find a woman to believe your lies and fall for you and you can walk all over her and think of her as cheap.. sorry to say but it's not a measure of her but a measure of your own petty character.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X