Refused Entry To US VWP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refused Entry To US VWP

I had travelled to the US 10/28/13 and was using VWP, the problem is the info given via the CBP directly conflicts with what your website says about denied entry.

The CBP told me i would not be allowed back using VWP (no longer eligible), and that i was barred for 5 years.

However i am hearing more news that this is in fact not true, in which case why are supposedly professional/security officers with such powers telling lie's ?

Or is my instance unique, in regard to what i was denied for ?

I have no criminal record i have already successfully visited back in 2012, granted i was honest i told him when asked if i worked that i did not.
    I gave him all the relevant details, explained as best as i could but of course with no understanding or a blatant ignorance of how things work over here.
    He clearly wasn't grasping that i had saved hard and long to visit a friend that is more like a brother for a second visit, having already successfully visited i didn't see their being an issue
    however i was wrong.

I was questioned never having entered the US just stuck at the port, i was told i was denied entry deported or returned home and the above details were as stated.

Can someone please shed some light as i don't want to risk spending yet more money, to be denied entry because of A) prior issue B) because the info may be wrong etc.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X