Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My L1 was rejected 5 yrs back , my husband's L2 was also filed, will it affect his L1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My L1 was rejected 5 yrs back , my husband's L2 was also filed, will it affect his L1

Hi friends,
    My L1 was rejected 5 yrs back , i had applied for my husband's L2 too. But no questions was asked to him as mine itself was rejected.
    now his L1 is being processed, will the past rejection affect his L1 and my L2.
    and wat should I mention in the rejection reason. actually the reason thy told me was to apply for H1.

Please help.

Thanks,
    Kalpana

Originally posted by KalpanaM_0484 View Post
    and wat should I mention in the rejection reason.
    You answered your own question. Just tell the truth, facts are what facts are.

Originally posted by KalpanaM_0484 View Post
    . actually the reason thy told me was to apply for H1.

Comment

Originally posted by daggit View Post
      Hi daggit,

thanks,

but want to know if there will be any impact for my husband's L1, he just came for L2 interview and didnt even come to the counter.

Comment

That'll be up to the CO; they certainly have access to prior applications in their systems.

Comment

Originally posted by daggit View Post
          Don't hide any facts while applying for visas for any of the countries.. specially visa rejections / earlier application details since these are so easily available to the visa officer.
          Always, state the facts and there is never an alternative to this.

Visa officers can easily reject applications if they smell something fishy or send it for further investigation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X