Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview question about I 864.

Hi,
    Finally i received interview letter for my wife. but i made a big mistake on my 2015 tax return. total income was 21k and adjusted gross income was 19K. It suppose to be $20025. I requested the tax return statement for the interview from IRS. After i received the letter only i have noticed this mistake. I filled the 485/130 with 2012,2013 and 2014 tax returns( 2015 was not done). but now interview letter asking me to bring 3 recent pay stubs. How this tax return will impact on my interview?

here are some thoughts to my mind to eliminate this problem.

1. Get an additional affidavit support for 2015 from a known person.
    2. Take 2 months current pay stubs for me and my wife( She is full time employee)- income worth for 65K.
    3. provide income details from wife side. she has a property in France-rental income. submit the France tax return for the year 2015
    4. provide some bank balances from usa and France.

Please advice me the best way to solve this problem. Does anyone face the income problem in interview? A lot of questions about affidavit support?

Originally posted by Helpline View Post
    Hi,
    Finally i received interview letter for my wife. but i made a big mistake on my 2015 tax return. total income was 21k and adjusted gross income was 19K. It suppose to be $20025. I requested the tax return statement for the interview from IRS. After i received the letter only i have noticed this mistake. I filled the 485/130 with 2012,2013 and 2014 tax returns( 2015 was not done). but now interview letter asking me to bring 3 recent pay stubs. How this tax return will impact on my interview?

here are some thoughts to my mind to eliminate this problem.

1. Get an additional affidavit support for 2015 from a known person.
    2. Take 2 months current pay stubs for me and my wife( She is full time employee)- income worth for 65K.
    3. provide income details from wife side. she has a property in France-rental income. submit the France tax return for the year 2015
    4. provide some bank balances from usa and France.

Please advice me the best way to solve this problem. Does anyone face the income problem in interview? A lot of questions about affidavit support?
    I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY!

Since USCIS has not stopped your I-485 process and sent an RFE they are not questioning the Affadavit of support.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X