Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change in Client/LCA after getting RFE and before approval.. is it safe ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in Client/LCA after getting RFE and before approval.. is it safe ?

Need some urgent advice. An employer in USA (XYZ) filed my H1 this year and I got an RFE regarding "Right to Control". After RFE, I came to know that They have filed a very complicated petition which is a classical case for denial either at the petition stage or rejection at the Embassy window.

They have shown that XYZ=>ABC=>DEF=>CLIENT...Four layers (Would you believe it ?)

Well, after the RFE,even if my employer can get more additional evidences and get an approval, I am not gonna let this happen as its 90% risky at the time of stamping.

I have got a new client for me in the meanwhile and that is a legit client who is willing to do all the documentation and also provide client letter if required. so the new model will be

XYZ => CLIENT.

This will require change of LCA (location is different) as well as Work?purchase orders and Master Service Agreement.

So, please suggest if the second option is safe as I don't see a risk of rejection at the window if this gets through and the petition is approved. I have to revet to RFE in a week's time so, I would really appreciate advice from people who had a similar experience and if they has a success in this.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X