F4 category visa process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4 category visa process

priority date of F4 category is 13 jan 2003. due to retrogression process is stop. still waiting for medical check-up and visa interview date. all documents submitted and verifiy at NVC. they told us to wait for visa appointment. how much will we have to wait?

hi

Originally posted by maulik padia View Post
    priority date of F4 category is 13 jan 2003. due to retrogression process is stop. still waiting for medical check-up and visa interview date. all documents submitted and verifiy at NVC. they told us to wait for visa appointment. how much will we have to wait?
    Hopefully your iterview will be in Nov/Dec 2016

Comment

thanks for reply.. patel sir.😁😉👍✌

thank you for replying.. but someone said that visa quota is finish for 2015-16. so only file process will be start visa will be given from jan 2017. is it true? i m confused. Are they have visa for new fiscal yaer start from october 2016?

Comment

thank you for replying.. but someone said that visa quota is finish for 2015-16. so only file process will be start visa will be given from jan 2017. is it true? i m confused. Are they have visa for new fiscal yaer start from october 2016?
        They will have 65000 new visa quota for F4 category start from new fiscal year OCT 2016.
        So,all process back on track from Oct month.

Comment

Any F4 Updates

Originally posted by J21patel View Post
          They will have 65000 new visa quota for F4 category start from new fiscal year OCT 2016.
          So,all process back on track from Oct month.
          So are you trying to say that the visa bulletin will show 22nd July 2003 back?

Comment

thanks you... appreciate.

now my doubt and concept are clear regarding retrogression and new fiscal year. Thank you so much..👏👌😊😊☺

Comment

Prediction for f4

now my doubt and concept are clear regarding retrogression and new fiscal year. Thank you so much..👏👌😊😊☺
              Any prediction for f4 india in the new fiscal year oct 2016?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X