H1B Visa stamping with multiple I-797 approvals from multiple companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa stamping with multiple I-797 approvals from multiple companies

My H1B is transferred from company A to Company B. I have not yet joined the new Company B. But I will join after couple of months (Nov 2016).

My family is in India for Vacation. They have a scheduled appointment for visa stamping in Sep 2016 with old I-797 approval (Company A petition). But I have both the company approvals (company A and Company B). Would it be any problem?
    I thought of rescheduling visa stamping with new company B approval. But I have not yet started working in Company B. And it is not easy to get quick appointment. I need my family back ASAP.

Please suggest.

Thank you,
    VR
    Last edited by visahelpd1111; 08-24-2016, 10:52 AM.

I have similar issue. Can anybody respond please...

Comment

Originally posted by visahelpd1111 View Post
      My H1B is transferred from company A to Company B. I have not yet joined the new Company B. But I will join after couple of months (Nov 2016).

My family is in India for Vacation. They have a scheduled appointment for visa stamping in Sep 2016 with old I-797 approval (Company A petition). But I have both the company approvals (company A and Company B). Would it be any problem?
      I thought of rescheduling visa stamping with new company B approval. But I have not yet started working in Company B. And it is not easy to get quick appointment. I need my family back ASAP.

Please suggest.

Thank you,
      VR

Does anybody have any suggestion on it? I am in same situation.
      H1B is transferred from company A to Company B. I have not yet joined the new Company B. My current visa expired but have I-797 with company A till Jan 2019. Can I go to India and re-stamp my visa with company A. And then later join company B?

Thanks,
      SB

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X