f4 category

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f4 category

Hello guys. my pd is 5th august 2003. we have got a letter from NVC that within 60 days our case will be scheduled for interview, but the June 2016 visa bulletin , India F4 went into retrogression. I would like to know that in the new fiscal year October 2016 will they bring the may 2016 visa bulletin dates back ie: 22ND JULY 2003? Any prediction when we will get our pd current and interview letter? Please your positive reply will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by dhruti23; 08-24-2016, 03:01 PM.

Hi

Originally posted by dhruti23 View Post
    Hello guys. my pd is 5th august 2003. we have got a letter from NVC that within 60 days our case will be scheduled for interview, but the June 2016 visa bulletin , India F4 went into retrogression. I would like to know that in the new fiscal year October 2016 will they bring the may 2016 visa bulletin dates back ie: 22ND JULY 2003? Any prediction when we will get our pd current and interview letter? Please your positive reply will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
    Hopefully your iterview will be in Nov/Dec 2016

Comment

F4 Category

Hello there, if any one can answer or suggestion would be great..

my PD is 30th april 2002, and we had interview call on 15th may 2016 and visa was given to my parents since i was out of town so didn't get at that time however my parents were handover with call letter for me and asked to submit necessary documents and come for the interview, while i was preparing for the documents F4 category had retrogressed and my scheduled interview was cancelled and asked me to wait till PD becomes current, even though interview was cancelled i went for it and they took my interview and more interestingly consulate has taken my application fees and took all my relevant document such as medical and pcc, but consulate didn't give me visa an asked for the wait till PD become current..can any one suggest me what can be done in this situation..

Comment

Originally posted by Ritesh Dholakiiya View Post
        Hello there, if any one can answer or suggestion would be great..

my PD is 30th april 2002, and we had interview call on 15th may 2016 and visa was given to my parents since i was out of town so didn't get at that time however my parents were handover with call letter for me and asked to submit necessary documents and come for the interview, while i was preparing for the documents F4 category had retrogressed and my scheduled interview was cancelled and asked me to wait till PD becomes current, even though interview was cancelled i went for it and they took my interview and more interestingly consulate has taken my application fees and took all my relevant document such as medical and pcc, but consulate didn't give me visa an asked for the wait till PD become current..can any one suggest me what can be done in this situation..
        Hi
        U don't need to do anything your PD is current now and they will contact u within next couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by J21patel View Post
          Hi
          U don't need to do anything your PD is current now and they will contact u within next couple of weeks.

in this case should i send mail to immigration and ask for or wait for some time more, and could you tell me what is 221 (g) letter, below article i found from mumbai us consulate site..
          currently my status is Administrative Processing..

Administrative Processing

If your case is under administrative processing, please follow the instructions as mentioned in the 221(g) letter you received. You can monitor the progress of your application online. As soon as the Consulate is able to take further action in your case, we will update the status.

Please note that a review of your application may take 60-90 days to complete, and we will not respond to email inquiries concerning individual cases that have been pending for less than 60 days.
          Last edited by Ritesh Dholakiiya; 09-14-2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X