Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Blanket No Approved

Hi,

on the day of interview at consulate i paid fee $500 for "Fraud detection and prevention" through demand draft before attending the interview. At the end of interview Visa officer told Visa not approved and returned blue sheet(221g) by marking the check box "your blanket L1 visa is not clearly approvable under section CFR 214.2 (I)(ii)(D) and INA 101(a)(15)(L)"

Question is, What will happen to the fee paid? is this refundable? or it can be used for L1-individual petition which is going to filed soon? Please help.

Thanks,
    Vinodh.

Originally posted by vtalla View Post
    Hi,

on the day of interview at consulate i paid fee $500 for "Fraud detection and prevention" through demand draft before attending the interview. At the end of interview Visa officer told Visa not approved and returned blue sheet(221g) by marking the check box "your blanket L1 visa is not clearly approvable under section CFR 214.2 (I)(ii)(D) and INA 101(a)(15)(L)"

Question is, What will happen to the fee paid? is this refundable? or it can be used for L1-individual petition which is going to filed soon? Please help.

Thanks,
    Vinodh.
    I dont think it is refundable.

This non-refundable fee covers the cost of a fraud prevention and detection investigation.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X