Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 visa interveiw question

Hi,

I have an upcoming B1 visa interview - my travel to US will be only about a week for business meeting. my question would they ask why i should travel with zika virus warning? what to reply?

Though my meeting is in Miami my client and company has checked that our meeting area is clear.

thanks,

B1 visa interveiw question

That question will not be asked. However, if it were, you would answer exactly as you have below: "Though my meeting is in Miami my client and company has checked that our meeting area is clear."

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity71 View Post
      That question will not be asked. However, if it were, you would answer exactly as you have below: "Though my meeting is in Miami my client and company has checked that our meeting area is clear."

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71
      Thank you !

Is it mandatory to provide flight tickets & stay confirmation? My company has a letter that says they will take care of the same. My hotel and flight are not yet confirmed will be confirmed after visa stamping.

Is it okay to tell in interview that we will have the bookings confirmed once the visa is approved?

Comment

Originally posted by arumai View Post
        Thank you !

Is it mandatory to provide flight tickets & stay confirmation? My company has a letter that says they will take care of the same. My hotel and flight are not yet confirmed will be confirmed after visa stamping.

Is it okay to tell in interview that we will have the bookings confirmed once the visa is approved?
        Yes, that is fine. Your company has a letter stating they are responsible for you, so you should be fine.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X