Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A extension + GC petition + driver's license

Hi everyone,

My L-1A visa/I-94 will expire end of October. My company filed a EB1-C petition in March this year (I-140) respectively June (I-485). Priority date is mid March but I still haven't heard back if the I-140 is approved or not.
    My driver's license will expire October 31st, 2016 and I received a letter from the DMV that I need to provide a new valid visa to get a new driver's license.
    Originally, I wanted to wait filing an L-1A extension until October in case my GC gets approved by then. Now, with the letter from the DMV, I am not sure I should wait. Should I file the petition for extension now? I will be out of the country for 2 weeks in September until beginning of October, so I am getting a little nervous here.
    One more question: Do I need to provide a letter of support from my foreign (parent) company or just the American one?
    Thanks in advance.

in case this makes any difference: I have already received my EAD and advance parole card.

Comment

Originally posted by stella7582 View Post
      in case this makes any difference: I have already received my EAD and advance parole card.
      I am in a similar situation. What did you finally do and how did your case move?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X