Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4 category visa process

Hello,

Mine F4 PD is jan2004.. Mine all process completed and in may2016 i get mail wait for 60 days for get medical and visa interview call. But now have confusion that visa update policy shows jan2001 in last update.. so is it same thing happen which happen in 2011 F4 category are revised?? starts back from 2001?

I have get to know that for 2015-2016 there visa is not available so they make this kind of update...And it will start in oct 2016 again with new visa availability....or is it election impact?

According to mine PD when i will get mine updates for further process?

please give me appropriate answer..

Thank you,
    Mitesh

hii, i have the similar case and mine PD is may2003!!! and in july we got that 'wait for 60 days' letter...!! So should wait until oct visa bulletin is not updated. Actually their new fiscal year starts from oct month ! hope so we will get some good news..!! Don't worry , even my case is F4 IV with CSPA !!!

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by ruby bhangu View Post
      hii, i have the similar case and mine PD is may2003!!! and in july we got that 'wait for 60 days' letter...!! So should wait until oct visa bulletin is not updated. Actually their new fiscal year starts from oct month ! hope so we will get some good news..!! Don't worry , even my case is F4 IV with CSPA !!!

Hello ruby,

Hope so it will start from this oct month...mine case is also with CSPA...

Thank you,

Comment

Hello,

Mine is F4 category PD march2004.. All the processes have been completed of mine and in july2016 i got a mail from nvc to wait for 60 days for medical and visa interview call. But now the visa bulletin shows that the processing dates have gone backlog back to 2001-2002 and recent visa update policy shows may2004. and also my daughter will turn 21 years in december 2016 so how much approx. time it would take to get medical and visa call for march 2004 ?
        Positive reply are welcomed.

Thank you.

Comment

Thanks Mr. Tanmay for your reply.

Comment

Hi, My PD is Jan 20, 2004. I have submitted all the papers and form D260 in august end. I have received confirmation of civil documents. but after submitting DS260 in august end till date no communication received. My elder daughter is under CSPA. any idea when my PD become current.

Do I need to call them up to ask about the status of my application?

I have not yet submitted the PCC as they have not asked for it.

Please some one reoply

Comment

Ap

Originally posted by kotha View Post
              Hi, My PD is Jan 20, 2004. I have submitted all the papers and form D260 in august end. I have received confirmation of civil documents. but after submitting DS260 in august end till date no communication received. My elder daughter is under CSPA. any idea when my PD become current.

Do I need to call them up to ask about the status of my application?

I have not yet submitted the PCC as they have not asked for it.

Please some one reoply
              Your PD Should become current within next 9 to 12 months as my PD is also Jan '04 (provided everything stays normal). You dont need to contact them now, instead you will receive your interview call letter / email in prior of 45-60 days.

I dont have any idea about CSPA, please get in touch with any lawyer or visa consultant for the same.

You can take your PCC with you in the interview, it is absolutely fine. PCC are normaly valid for 12 months.

HOPE this clearifies your concern, good luck!!

AP

Comment

Originally posted by Thakkar Mitesh View Post
                Hello,

Mine F4 PD is jan2004.. Mine all process completed and in may2016 i get mail wait for 60 days for get medical and visa interview call. But now have confusion that visa update policy shows jan2001 in last update.. so is it same thing happen which happen in 2011 F4 category are revised?? starts back from 2001?

I have get to know that for 2015-2016 there visa is not available so they make this kind of update...And it will start in oct 2016 again with new visa availability....or is it election impact?

According to mine PD when i will get mine updates for further process?

please give me appropriate answer..

Thank you,
                Mitesh
                Hello,

My PD is APR 2004. I am also eligible for CSPA. We are also waiting for interview call. As of now bulletin moving slow so it would take around 10 to 12 months at least to reach our PD. Still, due to the slow process and election, we can not predict anything. Hope so we will get the visa very soon.

Please update us as if there is any update.

Regards,
                Tanmay

Comment

PLEASE HELP - Father is principal applicant - (F4 VISA)

Hello -

July 2016 - Welcome letter from NVC saying case is ready.
                  Father then submits a I601A - waiver approved, later gets a cover letter from NVC which states what documents are required by the principal applicant and that derivatives 2,3,4 need to submit a DS 260.

We move forward with my father's case and he gets an interview for June 2018, returns to the US in Aug 2018 with his greencard approved.
                  Once he returns, we start applying for I601 waivers for Derivatives 2,3,4. waivers approved, we submit the request for a DS260.

Ds260 submitted and absolutely no response from NVC/ embassy.
                  I submitted multiple inquiries to NVC and USTravel docs, there has not been one response that was useful.

I recently noticed that the DS260 for derivatives 2,3,4 was marked as "Accompany". Im not sure if it needed to be marked as "Follow to join" or if thats whats causing an issue.

Now, traveldocs support said we need to schedule our own interviews.

Please help! Should i update DS260? Who should i call?​

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X