No announcement yet.

Fiance Visa and my child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats. I'm curious to know why there seems to be such conflicting info on processing times. All service centers say minimum 5 months for I-129 and I-130 but some are gettigntheres processed within 2 months or less. Is it luck that they get processed earlier or is the USCIS website just inaccurate.

Comment

The website-listed time frames are the official ones. Anything faster is simply anecdotal, probably accounting for 20% of petitions (just my guess).

--Ray B

Originally posted by Nobody@12 View Post
      Congrats. I'm curious to know why there seems to be such conflicting info on processing times. All service centers say minimum 5 months for I-129 and I-130 but some are gettigntheres processed within 2 months or less. Is it luck that they get processed earlier or is the USCIS website just inaccurate.

Comment

:/

Originally posted by rayb View Post
        The Embassy officer need to "see" all visa applicants, regardless of age.

--Ray B
        Thank you! should i contact the embassy here in my country after two weeks of the letter which stated the petition was approved?....im a little confused on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nobody@12 View Post
        Thank you! I am not sure, I was thinking it would take a year considering elections, and what other people had said theirs was like. But maybe its the country too...I'm from Belize, Central America.

Comment

Next Step!

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update. Letter dated 10th November 2016 was received yesterday (17th November 2016), stating that NVC is now forwarding the petition to my country of residence! Excited!

Comment

Another Update!

Well, I got a call today (November 22nd 2016) from the US Embassy in my country...my interview is schedule for January 17th! I am picking up the packet next week for me to complete all necessary documents for the interview.

YAY!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X