Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Possibility Evaluation

Hi,

I want to plan my upcoming vacations so need some advice.

What are the chances of getting visit visa of any Schengen country with spouse given the following profile:
    Monthly Salary: PKR 100000+
    Travel history: Schengen countries (Germany, France, Switzerland) alone and Malaysia, Thaliand with wife
    Bank balance PKR 1500000 +
    Working for more than 5 years in Pakistan, tax payer and filer. Parents in Pakistan but no immovable asset (house, plot etc)
    I don't want to get a rejection so need opinion of the people who have seen cases.

If I have little possibility for Schengen visa, is there any chance for Australia or New Zealand.

Since travelling is expensive, I want to spend some time in my dream countries and don't want to visit Dubai etc this time.

Regards

50-50 odds.

Comment

You can surely apply for a Schengen Visa. The approval though is 50/50 as the previous poster said.

You have to prove that you are going there on vacation and don't give them the doubt that you might do job hunting there or move there.

Good that you have previous Schengen visa so that means chance of rejection is slightly lower.

Your financial profile seems good enough. I would advice you to build a travel history with easier countries like Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong,Taiwan before traveling to difficult ones like Schengen, UK, US, Australia.

New Zealand is slightly easier but it is far far away!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X