F2 visa from pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2 visa from pakistan

Hello everyone i want to apply for f2.My husband went to Us last mont on f1.He was admitted in graduate pathway program but reaching there he got ill and he thought it will b tough for him to continue hard studies so he changed his program and now studying academic english for 6 months..his i20 is modified too..on his i20 dates are that in dec his semster will b completed..
    i want to ask is there any problm for me to ge f2 visa now??

It's doubtful you'd be approved for a student visa derivative with your husband's studies nearing an end. But if you have a spare $160, you can apply to find out for sure. You'd have to convince the CO that you two aren't overstay\immigration risks.

Comment

sir he has an old i20 states that his education lasts till may 2018 can i use that one because he will apply for jan intake in that university again also in the samen course..

Comment

His old 120 is not valid, so, no, you cannot use it.

The whole thing is odd. He fell ill, so he changed studies to learn english.. rather than return to pakistan to recover?

Comment

so its adviseable to apply in jan when he gets his i20 for the main course right?

Comment

Originally posted by Awan Sadia View Post
            Hello everyone i want to apply for f2.My husband went to Us last mont on f1.He was admitted in graduate pathway program but reaching there he got ill and he thought it will b tough for him to continue hard studies so he changed his program and now studying academic english for 6 months..his i20 is modified too..on his i20 dates are that in dec his semster will b completed..
            i want to ask is there any problm for me to ge f2 visa now??
            Hi,

Absolutely, there will be a problem. Especially, if you mention the details about him in your case. (Whatever happened with him).

He is there and you are willing to go, so that you can accompany him. A typical high risk case. I would never do that.

--Just a forum advice, not a legal statement or order.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X