Immigration of married daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration of married daughter

Please confirm the petition is happen 12 years before in which I was not married but before the interview of parents all dependent case was showing after the recent interview conducted the embassy ask from my parents that your daughter is married or unmarried but they told she is married having two kids so the married daughter case automatically not showing due to married status right
    1.) Now my question is that can we change the case status which is not showing now or still wait once my parent reached to USA
    2.) E.g if my parents reach to USA as a immigrant can they file the petition immediately for the married daughter...
    3.) How long it will require if petition is done by parents for married daughter.

Any update

Any update

Comment

The parents must be U.S. citizens to petition a married daughter.

--Ray B[

QUOTE=Mustafa Shahid;466088]Please confirm the petition is happen 12 years before in which I was not married but before the interview of parents all dependent case was showing after the recent interview conducted the embassy ask from my parents that your daughter is married or unmarried but they told she is married having two kids so the married daughter case automatically not showing due to married status right
      1.) Now my question is that can we change the case status which is not showing now or still wait once my parent reached to USA
      2.) E.g if my parents reach to USA as a immigrant can they file the petition immediately for the married daughter...
      3.) How long it will require if petition is done by parents for married daughter.[/QUOTE]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X