Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

phitocopy of document submission to NVC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phitocopy of document submission to NVC?

Can somebody tell me that does NVC require photocopies. No attestation or certification required ?
    With the orignal/certified copy be required at US consulate only at time of interview ?
    Please respond as this is urgent !

Help a guy out people.
    Will be much obliged.

Comment

You are correct. The civil documents can be photocopies of original or of "true copies" from government source. The only exception (for most Embassy requiremensts) is that the I-864, Affidavit of Support, must have an original signature when postal mailed to the NVC.

--Ray B

Originally posted by akbarking View Post
      Can somebody tell me that does NVC require photocopies. No attestation or certification required ?
      With the orignal/certified copy be required at US consulate only at time of interview ?

Comment

Oh that sounds great.
        Why do people on this forum talk about sending their orignal then ? Don't they take their orignal with them when called up for an interview at the embassy ?

Comment

Up until about 2 years ago, the rule, for most processing countries, was that original civil documents would be submitted to the NVC. Many folks are reading old instructions or just "assume" that originals must be sent to the NVC.

--Ray B

Oh that sounds great.
          Why do people on this forum talk about sending their orignal then ? Don't they take their orignal with them when called up for an interview at the embassy ?

Comment

very sure that originals are only and only required during interview time. when we send or mail our certificates that certificates are actually scanned. and NVC consider it as originals. In my case (F4 IV) i just mailed them scanned copyies of my all certificates.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X