No announcement yet.

F4 visa interview started priority date 22nd Sept. 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Gurinder , First let me know your PD , petition approval date and beneficiaries' birth date So we can find
    the eligibility. If he/she is eligible then you have to send mail to NVC for activating the link for payment of
    fees after the payment of fees you can fill up the form DS260 for the beneficiary.

Comment

Originally posted by harsha patel View Post
      @Gurinder , First let me know your PD , petition approval date and beneficiaries' birth date So we can find
      the eligibility. If he/she is eligible then you have to send mail to NVC for activating the link for payment of
      fees after the payment of fees you can fill up the form DS260 for the beneficiary.
      pd is 8 oct 2003
      approval date 1 dec 2009
      dob - 2 jan 1991

Comment

my parents already got an email that their documents has been sent to delhi consulate and case is ready for interview.will submitting the form delay the process?

Comment

@Gurinder, There is 06 years, 1 month and 23 days difference to be subtracted from your biological date to
          get the CSPA age at the time of your PD becomes current. If it is less than 21 years then the person can get
          the benefit of CSPA.

As on today ie.9/09/2016 biological age is dd-07,mm-08,yy-25 subtracting dd-23,mm-01,yy-06 you will get
          CSPA age dd-14,mm-06-yy-19.

If your PD become current before 25/02/2018 (surely it will) then you don't have any problem.

NVC will not consider CSPA application till your PD becomes current. The moment it becomes current you
          inform NVC and get your link activated for paying the fees and then DS260.

Comment

@Gurinder, If you will try to get CSPA link activated now then your parents process will be delayed. The
            best way is you go with your parents and your parent put up your CSPA case there. You may pay the fees
            and submit the DS260. It depends on consulate officer. I know one case,they allowed the person and asked to
            fulfil the other formalities.

Comment

@Gurinder, If you will try to get CSPA link activated now then your parents process will be delayed. The
              best way is you go with your parents and your parent put up your CSPA case there. You may pay the fees
              and submit the DS260. It depends on consulate officer. I know one case,they allowed the person and asked to
              fulfil the other formalities.
              thanks and what about medical?

Comment

@Gurinder , In the case I know they sent medical and passport by courier to consulate.

Comment

Thanks Harsha i will update you when i got mail from US consulate...!!!!
                  This is good news for all F4 !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi Gurinder,

If your parents all ready have schedule interview at Delhi - Please email or contact Delhi consulate office about your CSPA case and they may added your name in website with parents - you need to check every day website - weather your name added or not - once name added your can file online DS 260 - and schedule interview , Biomatric and medical yourself ( Per Mumbai consulate) with DS 260 confirmation letter - print from the website and need to pay Draft for Immigration fees for $ 325.00 when you have interview. Please email or call to Delhi consulate.

Comment

@Tanmay,
                      My friend didn't complete papers so he couldn't get interview date!

Comment

@Tanmay, Your CSPA age is 23 days, 09 Months and 19 years. It shouldn't cross 21 years before your PD become current.

Comment

@Tanmay, Your CSPA age is 23 days, 09 Months and 19 years. It shouldn't cross 21 years before your PD become current.
                          hello people,
                          my uncle petitioned for my father(57) and mother (52) and me(24) under F4 category in May 2003.
                          Petition date - May 2003
                          Approval date - June 2009
                          visa bulletin current date - feb 2016
                          application(ds-260) filed for my father and mother in feb itself and NVC did not generate an invoice for me but my name appears on the ceac site as Follow to join N/A under IV fee.the invoice was generated for my parents but not for me.
                          My current age is 24 and i want to know whether do i qualify under CSPA act and still legally apply under the F4 category with my father and mother?
                          please reply asap and let me know what is the process to obtain the invoice and apply?
                          PS - My parents fees are already paid and ds260 submitted.

Comment

F4 Doubts

@Gurinder, There is 06 years, 1 month and 23 days difference to be subtracted from your biological date to
                            get the CSPA age at the time of your PD becomes current. If it is less than 21 years then the person can get
                            the benefit of CSPA.

As on today ie.9/09/2016 biological age is dd-07,mm-08,yy-25 subtracting dd-23,mm-01,yy-06 you will get
                            CSPA age dd-14,mm-06-yy-19.

If your PD become current before 25/02/2018 (surely it will) then you don't have any problem.

NVC will not consider CSPA application till your PD becomes current. The moment it becomes current you
                            inform NVC and get your link activated for paying the fees and then DS260.
                            @harsha. Hi my pd is 5th Aug 2003. if the current pd is 1 dec 2002. My sister is under CSPA act then when are we likely to start the procedure of cspa because they are showing her name but it shows not applicable.
                            Any predictions when our PD will become current?
                            Thank you!!

Comment

@Akash Burman

First the visa bulletin current date is 01/1/2002 and not feb 2016.

Your biological age is 24 but you have to find your CSPA age

1) get the difference between Petition date and Approval date say "A" ( in your case it is about 6 years)
                              2) Deduct "A" from your biological date to get your CSPA age ie. 24-6 =18 years.

So you will be eligible for the Visa . There is no problem.

You have to write to NVC once your PD becomes current to activate the link for payment of Visa fees and form DS260.

May be in next 4-5 months your PD will be current.

- - - Updated - - -

@dhruti23

My projection is ...maximum 4-5 months.

Comment

Doubts F4

F4 category has been cleared up to 1/12/2002. Ruchit, you will get your visa call in the next bulletin, sure.

- - - Updated - - -

@ Gurinder , my PD is 21 MAY 2003. My daughter CSPA is cleared . Her fees has been paid. Every documents have been cleared.
                                Let me know if you want any help. It will be my pleasure.
                                @harsha i had some doubts. How comes your daughter's CSPA is cleared if still your priority date has not become current. The current visa bulletin shows 1 Dec 2002.
                                My Priority date is 5th aug 2003 and my sister is also under CSPA. Then how is the procedure done for it because they show her name as NOT APPLICABLE.
                                Thank you. Your Positive reply will be highly appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

@Akash Burman

First the visa bulletin current date is 01/1/2002 and not feb 2016.

Your biological age is 24 but you have to find your CSPA age

1) get the difference between Petition date and Approval date say "A" ( in your case it is about 6 years)
                                2) Deduct "A" from your biological date to get your CSPA age ie. 24-6 =18 years. tnx

So you will be eligible for the Visa . There is no problem.

You have to write to NVC once your PD becomes current to activate the link for payment of Visa fees and form DS260.

May be in next 4-5 months your PD will be current.

- - - Updated - - -

@dhruti23

My projection is ...maximum 4-5 months.
                                @Harsha
                                Thank You

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X