F4 visa interview started priority date 22nd Sept. 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=harsha patel;466958]@Akash Burman

First the visa bulletin current date is 01/1/2002 and not feb 2016.

Your biological age is 24 but you have to find your CSPA age

1) get the difference between Petition date and Approval date say "A" ( in your case it is about 6 years)
    2) Deduct "A" from your biological date to get your CSPA age ie. 24-6 =18 years.

So you will be eligible for the Visa . There is no problem.

You have to write to NVC once your PD becomes current to activate the link for payment of Visa fees and form DS260.

May be in next 4-5 months your PD will be current.

- - - Updated - - -
    @harsha thank u harsha.i contacted the nvc.they updated my name in the same invoice and i could fill ds 260 online which i have done.i have sent my supporting documents as well and waiting for case completion letter.m i on the right track? do i have chances?

Comment

@Dhruti23

Our PD 21May2003 -F4 was current at that time so we could paid the fees for my daughter. We were waiting for
      our interview then there was a retrogression to 01/01/2000!

Comment

[QUOTE=Akash Burman;466970]
        Originally posted by harsha patel View Post
        @Akash Burman

First the visa bulletin current date is 01/1/2002 and not feb 2016.

Your biological age is 24 but you have to find your CSPA age

1) get the difference between Petition date and Approval date say "A" ( in your case it is about 6 years)
        2) Deduct "A" from your biological date to get your CSPA age ie. 24-6 =18 years.

So you will be eligible for the Visa . There is no problem.

You have to write to NVC once your PD becomes current to activate the link for payment of Visa fees and form DS260.

May be in next 4-5 months your PD will be current.

- - - Updated - - -
        @harsha thank u harsha.i contacted the nvc.they updated my name in the same invoice and i could fill ds 260 online which i have done.i have sent my supporting documents as well and waiting for case completion letter.m i on the right track? do i have chances?
        @ Akash

I think you have 100% chance. You may get your visa within 6 months

My logic is.....They went to July 2003 ...so there will be few person waiting for visa in between.

Comment

@Dhruti23

Our PD 21May2003 -F4 was current at that time so we could paid the fees for my daughter. We were waiting for
          our interview then there was a retrogression to 01/01/2000!
          @harsha Thanks for your prompt reply. Our pd is 5th aug 2003 then when do we start the cspa procedure so my sisters ds260 form can be filled up?

Comment

Originally posted by dhruti23 View Post
            @harsha Thanks for your prompt reply. Our pd is 5th aug 2003 then when do we start the cspa procedure so my sisters ds260 form can be filled up?
            You can send mail/letter to CSPA right now but generally they listen only after your PD become current. I can give you the format for the same if you need it.

Comment

You can send mail/letter to CSPA right now but generally they listen only after your PD become current. I can give you the format for the same if you need it.
              @harsha.My PD was not current when i sent the letter to them.Still after the call and email my name was updated to accompany and i cld pay the fees and fill form ds260.how?

Comment

Originally posted by Akash Burman View Post
                @harsha.My PD was not current when i sent the letter to them.Still after the call and email my name was updated to accompany and i cld pay the fees and fill form ds260.how?
                Generally this doesn't happen. I have one guess that the files are moving very fast so NVC may have estimated that
                your PD will be current in very near future. I think this is good news for us.

- - - Updated - - -

@Akash Burman

What is your PD?

Comment

Generally this doesn't happen. I have one guess that the files are moving very fast so NVC may have estimated that
                  your PD will be current in very near future. I think this is good news for us.

- - - Updated - - -

@Akash Burman

What is your PD?
                  @harsha my PD is 12 MAY 2003.Yes that may be the case.i just hope things work out fine.n hope tht i m eligible fr it.

Comment

@harsha my PD is 12 MAY 2003.Yes that may be the case.i just hope things work out fine.n hope tht i m eligible fr it.
                    Akash, When did NVC activate the link and when did you pay the fees ?
                    Please inform.

Comment

Akash, When did NVC activate the link and when did you pay the fees ?
                      Please inform.
                      NVC activated the link to accompany from follow to join in august and i paid the fees in september !

- - - Updated - - -

NVC activated the link to accompany from follow to join in august and i paid the fees in september !
                      and filled up ds 260 in september as well !

Comment

Thank you @harsha for your positive reply. Yes Please i would appreciate if you send me the format. Please could you send me the format on my email [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by Ruchit Patel View Post
                          Thanks Harsha i will update you when i got mail from US consulate...!!!!
                          This is good news for all F4 !!!!!!!!!!
                          @Ruchit

Did you get interview call?

Comment

@harsha

no i did not recive any call from us consulate.
                            My priority date is 16 DEC 2002

waiting for NOV month bulletin and then will contact US consulate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruchit Patel View Post
                              @harsha

no i did not recive any call from us consulate.
                              My priority date is 16 DEC 2002

waiting for NOV month bulletin and then will contact US consulate.
                              @Ruchit,

Thank you Ruchit. Please inform us once you get the call. I think you should get call in the next
                              week or so.

Comment

@ Harsha,

I will let you know once i will get the call from us consulate...!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X