F4 visa interview started priority date 22nd Sept. 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4 visa interview started priority date 22nd Sept. 2002

On of my friend is having priority date 22nd Sept 2002 and he has got visa interview date 17 Oct 2016. This shows
    that in the next visa bulletin priority date at least will be Sept 2002.

Does anybody got interview letter whose priority date is after 22nd Sept 2002? Please share

My priority date is 16 DEC 2002 but i did not recive any news from US consulate for Interview....!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruchit Patel View Post
      My priority date is 16 DEC 2002 but i did not recive any news from US consulate for Interview....!!!

Dear Ruchit,

You will get the mail shortly as my news is confirmed news. Best luck ! Please inform us once you get the mail from NVC.

Comment

Give us feedback once you get the mail for interview please

Let us know once you get the mail for interview from NVC. I think you will get mail shortly. best luck.

Comment

Thanks...I will let you know when i got any updates from US consulate...!!!!

Comment

in my case My aunt filed for my family under F4 category on 16 dec 2002. we have interview on 26 may 2016 but my mother is PRINCIPAL APPLICANT and she did not passed in medical examination and she have to undergo with sputum test.
            my mother is not allowed to enter US consulate office and we (me,father,brother) have attened interview but they did not take interview without my mother (PRINCIPAL APPLICANT).
            Now US consulate Recived the medical examination report of my mother..but priority date is not current now so they put visa on hold.

now i am also waiting for interview date from US consulate mumbai....!!!!

Comment

Priority will be july 2003?

Thanks harsha, for sharing this info, helps alot

Comment

Visa interview

@Ruchit, I think you should follow up with Mumbai office about your interview date. They will definitely reply you.
                For my daughter CSPA I did send many mails to NVC then they issued her invoice.

Comment

Thank you !!!

Thank you harsha patel. for this information

Hopefully it started

Comment

I have contact US consulate mumbai and they told you are under CSPA and you will get benifited...!!!!
                    Thanks harsha for sharing usefull information with us

Comment

hey harshal ,
                      my children come under cspa but their names are not in case complete letter. i m waiting for the interview.can you help me with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurinder0 View Post
                        hey harshal ,
                        my children come under cspa but their names are not in case complete letter. i m waiting for the interview.can you help me with that?
                        Hi, my case is also comes under CSPA. Can u plz let meknow have you paid their fees? Have you done with all formalities like submission of civil documents etc.??

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ruby bhangu View Post
                        Hi, my case is also comes under CSPA. Can u plz let meknow have you paid their fees? Have you done with all formalities like submission of civil documents etc.??
                        may i know your PD plz??

Comment

Originally posted by ruby bhangu View Post

- - - Updated - - -

may i know your PD plz??
                          08 october 2003

Comment

F4 cleared up to 1/12/2002

F4 category has been cleared up to 1/12/2002. Ruchit, you will get your visa call in the next bulletin, sure.

- - - Updated - - -

@ Gurinder , my PD is 21 MAY 2003. My daughter CSPA is cleared . Her fees has been paid. Every documents have been cleared.
                            Let me know if you want any help. It will be my pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by harsha patel View Post
                              F4 category has been cleared up to 1/12/2002. Ruchit, you will get your visa call in the next bulletin, sure.

- - - Updated - - -

@ Gurinder , my PD is 21 MAY 2003. My daughter CSPA is cleared . Her fees has been paid. Every documents have been cleared.
                              Let me know if you want any help. It will be my pleasure.
                              @harshal, yeah i need ur help.i couldn't pay my fees. its showing "not applicable".

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X