Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• secondre-entry permit

Hi Sir,
    I got my green card at 23 April 2012 by lottery, and since that time i used to visit USA for 2 weeks every 6 months. But at May 2015, i applied for the re-entry permit and it was issued at 16 June 2015 valid for 2 years (till 17 June 2017) and since May 2015 i did not visit USA till now. As my mother is sick and needs my help and support till now.
    So i am thinking in applying for a new re-entry permit as she still sick till now.
    My questions are:
    1- Do you think i will get a 2 years new re-entry permit or only one?
    2-I am thinking to travel at 08 January 2017 for 3 weeks to apply for the re-entry permit, so when do you expect they will issue it? (As i do not want to lose many months from the current permit, and in the same time i want to get the new permit before the expiration of the current one)
    3- How can i surrender the current permit as i will only stay 3 weeks in USA in January 2017 and then travel?
    4- Can I apply for the new re-entry permit from Los Angeles although I applied for the first one from San Francisco and my address in the driving license is in San Francisco but I will write a new address in Los Angeles which I will be there?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X