Urgent , BNO and green card holder need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent , BNO and green card holder need help

Hi all, i have to ask this qyestion for my mother ,she lived in the US, she has a BNO, a green card, and i think a hong kong passport. Now, she went back to hong kong earlier this year around january, and came back to US around march, due to a broken wrist that she must find the best doctor in china. Just few days ago she had an accident and got a broken wrist again, she wants to go back to china and fix her wrist again, now here is the problem, her BNO is about to expire in three months, her green card is still good, she wants to leave in few days asap, can she travel ?? She said she will renew her BNO as soon as she arrive hong kong. She have asked some agency and they were unsure. Or which department i should call to find out? I have no idea because ive never travel out of country. Big thanks to every input!!

Originally posted by Slowassmiata View Post
    Hi all, i have to ask this qyestion for my mother ,she lived in the US, she has a BNO, a green card, and i think a hong kong passport. Now, she went back to hong kong earlier this year around january, and came back to US around march, due to a broken wrist that she must find the best doctor in china. Just few days ago she had an accident and got a broken wrist again, she wants to go back to china and fix her wrist again, now here is the problem, her BNO is about to expire in three months, her green card is still good, she wants to leave in few days asap, can she travel ?? She said she will renew her BNO as soon as she arrive hong kong. She have asked some agency and they were unsure. Or which department i should call to find out? I have no idea because ive never travel out of country. Big thanks to every input!!
    I am assuming BNO means British National Overseas status? This has nothing to do with her green card. She can travel in and out of the US with her Hong Kong passport and her green card.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X