Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What i should Choose for Highest level Education

Good Day For All,

I have Confusion for What Occupation qualify for the DV Program & What i should Choose for Highest level Education?

i need help in this issue

I am from Egypt i work Radio Operator on Drilling Rig about 10 years Experience , I Have Radio Operator Certificates & License

I was 6 Years in Elementary school & 3 Years in Middle
    school & 3 Years in Technical high school Diploma & 2 Years Radio Operator Study ,

What i should Choose for Highest level Education :
    High School Degree
    Vocational School
    Some University Courses

I find the qualifying DV occupations in the Department of Labor’s O*Net OnLine
    database i Found my Self

Job Zone Three: Medium Preparation Needed

SVP Range (6.0 to < 7.0)

27-4013.00 - Radio Operators

The Job Zone Three & SVP Range (6.0 to < 7.0) enough or no ?

Thanks for your Patience

Good evening
    assalamu alaikum (forgive me if I assumed wrongly , I assume muslim since Egypt and I am muslim myself)

I cannot be for sure BUT I think with your technical school you qualify as vocational school. In the USA, vocational schools are those that are offered osmertimes during or after high school and are aimed at a specific job such as graphic designer, mechanic etc. they can be completed after graduating high school or for some they do it as part of the high school. a vocation is essentially job training.

I am not 100% though, just my opinion. YOu don't quality as some college unless you actually went to university and took college courses.

Comment

Originally posted by Moki1984 View Post
      Good evening
      assalamu alaikum (forgive me if I assumed wrongly , I assume muslim since Egypt and I am muslim myself)

I cannot be for sure BUT I think with your technical school you qualify as vocational school. In the USA, vocational schools are those that are offered osmertimes during or after high school and are aimed at a specific job such as graphic designer, mechanic etc. they can be completed after graduating high school or for some they do it as part of the high school. a vocation is essentially job training.

I am not 100% though, just my opinion. YOu don't quality as some college unless you actually went to university and took college courses.
      Hi Moki ,
      Alsalam Alykom

i Have 2 Years Courses communication institute after technical high school is this some university courses as you say Vocational school or Some University corses any way appreciate your help.
      Best Regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X