Oath Ceremony descheduled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oath Ceremony descheduled

My Oath was schedule for Sept 16th in Tulsa Oklahoma, and today I received a letter saying

"This is to advise you that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to cancel the previously scheduled interview for the above applicant. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

We will advise you of any further action taken on this case, including any rescheduled interview information, under separate notice."

Does anyone experienced this before or have any knowledge what could be the cause of this?
    Can I expect delay in my case and what could be my next steps?

anyone with any experience with such a situation?

Comment

I got a phone call the morning before my scheduled interview that my interview was canceled because of the snowstorm. I received an appointment a month after. At this point, there should be nothing to worry about. But if you want, you can make an infopass appointment and ask the USCIS about it in person.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEpsilonChaser View Post
        I got a phone call the morning before my scheduled interview that my interview was canceled because of the snowstorm. I received an appointment a month after. At this point, there should be nothing to worry about. But if you want, you can make an infopass appointment and ask the USCIS about it in person.
        I went to the courthouse today to find more information. The ceremony was not cancelled and went as scheduled. My oath was descheduled and the officer checked the docket to make sure my number was not on it. It wasnt. I have made an infopass appointment for next friday.

Comment

Originally posted by potter View Post
          I went to the courthouse today to find more information. The ceremony was not cancelled and went as scheduled. My oath was descheduled and the officer checked the docket to make sure my number was not on it. It wasnt. I have made an infopass appointment for next friday.

Potter , can you share if the you have sorted out the issue & share your experience. I am going thru the same challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by potter View Post
            Potter can you please share your experience , I am in the same boat now. Did you get your citizenship?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X