Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK visitor visa refused due to a black mark on the passport

Hi All,

I had recently applied for a UK visitor visa at the NYC visa application center. After 2 weeks i got a decision stating that my visa has been refused. The reson for refusal is as follows :

" You state you wish to visit the UK for 6 days to sightsee/Tour . I note in your indian passport that there is a blackened mark on the corner of page 3 , Which appears to be concealing an immigration stamp. I am not satisfied that you have declared your entire immigration history , and as such , I am not satisfied with the credibility of your application as a whole. in view of the aforementioned, i am not satisfied that you are a genuine visitor and will leave UK at the end of your visit"

During my recent entry to US, The port of entry officer in Newark had made a mistake ( Wrong arrival date) while stamping and scratched it off with a black marker. I never knew this will create such a serious problem. My wife got UK visa and now we have booked tickets and made all travel arrangements. This is kind of a shocker. Please let me know what are my options in this situation .

Regards,
    Satish M

Originally posted by satishm View Post
    Hi All,

I had recently applied for a UK visitor visa at the NYC visa application center. After 2 weeks i got a decision stating that my visa has been refused. The reson for refusal is as follows :

" You state you wish to visit the UK for 6 days to sightsee/Tour . I note in your indian passport that there is a blackened mark on the corner of page 3 , Which appears to be concealing an immigration stamp. I am not satisfied that you have declared your entire immigration history , and as such , I am not satisfied with the credibility of your application as a whole. in view of the aforementioned, i am not satisfied that you are a genuine visitor and will leave UK at the end of your visit"

During my recent entry to US, The port of entry officer in Newark had made a mistake ( Wrong arrival date) while stamping and scratched it off with a black marker. I never knew this will create such a serious problem. My wife got UK visa and now we have booked tickets and made all travel arrangements. This is kind of a shocker. Please let me know what are my options in this situation .

Regards,
    Satish M
    Hope you managed to sort this out Satish. Once my passport was damaged on the cover and I travel to Spain. I was told I would need to get a new passport to be able to leave the country as my passport was not valid.

Comment

UK visitor visa refused due to a black mark on the passport

Hello,
      You should have to appeal for review your visa application. Submit an effective and strong admin review application for further review. To make your application review successful, you should have to take help of an immigration layers who not only advice you but prepare an application that ensure your visa application success.

Comment

hello
        my name is john.i also from UK.i have peo dissertation company which provide for UK's students.

regards
        john worne
        welcome everyone

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X