Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAE police certificate issues with NVC. Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAE police certificate issues with NVC. Please help!

Hi,

I'm losing my mind and don't know what else to do. My case is sitting at NVC due to a checklist for police certificate from Abu Dhabi where I reside. I sent a police certificate from Abu Dhabi 2 months ago and NVC rejected it saying they need it from the General Police Headquarters in Abu Dhabi. Whereas the issuing office is from Ministry of Interiors. I have spoken to NVC supervisors for more clarification on which office they need it from cus I the reports all come from ministry of interior. I have applied for 3 different certificates and they all look different because of different police stations. The worst part is that they speak little english so it's hard to communicate clearly. I asked an officer and he said they no longer issue the English version police certificates, that we need to do it privately with a translation service. I don't know how to proceed.

Does anyone know where I can the one that NVC wants? Can anyone attach a format of what they submitted? Should I go to Dubai CID? I don't live in Dubai. What do I do?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X