Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which visa petition Fiance k1 or Spouse visa to apply.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which visa petition Fiance k1 or Spouse visa to apply.

Hello, my name is Sandeep Singh. I am an Indian Citizen. My Wife is an US Citizen. We met on the matrimonial website Shaadi.com in march in 2013. Our long distance relationship started. We both are Christians. Then She came to India on a 180 days visa in march 2015 and we got married in June 2015.

We got married as per the christian religious ceremony in india and we have the church marriage certificate. Now, my question is which petition she should file from US, is it Fiance k1 or Spouse visa category ?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you.

Sandeep,
    Since you're married now, you can only apply for a marriage based CR1 visa not the Fiance k1 (for unmarried couples). Your US spouse has to file it in the US starting with the I-130.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

My Petition Title is CR1 .

Hello! I'm Marie was Apply For My Husband Eyma Charles since Last Year ' I' had My Approval from USC2016 Since January 27/2016 " from USCIS in. Haiti. His interview was. August 9/2016 @ 7:05 AM ' He did missed some Documents ' Than , He Returned back Dropped Them " on 8/16/2016.
      After All " There is No Result from The. Embassy consular. Haiti " By waited for his Passport visa To Delivery " He Doen't Have No Place in the Capital. To Sleep "
      Due. His Financial. Support it's out ""
      Please : Tell me what next peoples :
      That Issues really Drives me Crazy and Depressed.! !
      Help me .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X