X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about the I 551 stamp

Hj all.
    Please help me answer these questions.
    My parents just pass the interview in vietnam.
    They planning to come to the US for about 2 weeks and then fly home since there are still business need to be care for. I understand they wont be able to recieve their plastic green card in that short period of time. So my question is
    I need to get the the i 551 stamp in their passport as soon as they get here?
    Or can I just mail the green card home whenever it arrives without having to apply for the i 551 stamp since they seem like always packed?

The I-551 stamp upon entry should be automatic,but make sure they both have the I-551 stamp in passports.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Kelly Tran View Post
    Hj all.
    Please help me answer these questions.
    My parents just pass the interview in vietnam.
    They planning to come to the US for about 2 weeks and then fly home since there are still business need to be care for. I understand they wont be able to recieve their plastic green card in that short period of time. So my question is
    I need to get the the i 551 stamp in their passport as soon as they get here?
    Or can I just mail the green card home whenever it arrives without having to apply for the i 551 stamp since they seem like always packed?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X