Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 260, Addresses Lived In Since Age 16

Hi,
    I am helping my uncle with filling out his DS 260 USA Immigration Visa Application Form.
    In the DS 260 form, there is a field that asks for the addresses in which he lived since the age of 16. He lived in several other countries. But he mostly does not remember the addresses of all the places that he lived in. Also, we read on the internet that if the applicant lives in a different area or country different than his present address, then he must procure police clearance froim that area or country.
    My uncle went to those countries many years before. It is not possible for him to go to those countries now to procure police clearance.
    My uncle is using a fresh new passport. So I was wondering that to avoid hassle, what if my uncle says no to the question that asks if he had lived any other places than his present address?
    Will it jeopardize his Visa application?
    Thanks for any help.

BUMP!! Somebody help him please! I really want to know the answer for this too!!!

Comment

Any falsified information might jeopardize your application. It is suggested you call the NVC and clarify your question. Usually they will tell you to email your detail however, I think you may have to come up with the right addresses and produce a police clearance certificate somehow if the residence has been greater tha 6 months. Better start looking into it sooner.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X