Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B is changing job while spouse new H1B (H4 to H1 - COS) in RFE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B is changing job while spouse new H1B (H4 to H1 - COS) in RFE.

Hello,

I m in H1B (valid till April 2017) and my spouse (H4 - EAD - working) currently picked in H1B 2016 lottery. Now the new H1B (spouse) in RFE. The reason for RFE seems to be some documents related to Academic evaluation, My H1B Documents & Some employer documents.

However, Now, I m getting directly hired by my client. That means, my employer will change and new LCA, H1B transfer etc will be there. LCA is approved and the filing with USCIS is going on. I m not planning to transfer the H4 (adjustment/extension) for my spouse (H4-EAD).

Now, for addressing spouse H1 RFE,

Should I submit the new H1B (transferred) with the RFE or just the current active documents? (I believe that, by the time the RFE is responded, I ll be joining my clinent, with my H1B transferred)

What could be the impact of my job change on my spouse new H1B in RFE?

Kindly assist.

Thanks

Originally posted by basilpaulose View Post
    Hello,

I m in H1B (valid till April 2017) and my spouse (H4 - EAD - working) currently picked in H1B 2016 lottery. Now the new H1B (spouse) in RFE. The reason for RFE seems to be some documents related to Academic evaluation, My H1B Documents & Some employer documents.

However, Now, I m getting directly hired by my client. That means, my employer will change and new LCA, H1B transfer etc will be there. LCA is approved and the filing with USCIS is going on. I m not planning to transfer the H4 (adjustment/extension) for my spouse (H4-EAD).

Now, for addressing spouse H1 RFE,

Should I submit the new H1B (transferred) with the RFE or just the current active documents? (I believe that, by the time the RFE is responded, I ll be joining my clinent, with my H1B transferred)

What could be the impact of my job change on my spouse new H1B in RFE?

Kindly assist.

Thanks
    Is your H1 through the direct client being filed as premium?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Is your H1 through the direct client being filed as premium?
      Yes. It is in premium.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X