X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sergio1 View Post
    Not to much what?
    I have long hair, what should i do??
    I suggest you to cut your hair and to show up as formal as you can. I know for sure USAFIS are very strict about that. If you need more information enter USAFIS website to get all the information you need. Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio1 View Post
      Hi all, I want to take part in the DV Lottery and hopefully get a Green Card - and I read in the website some interesting data about people that are disqualified in the early stages of the process because of bureaucratic reasons.

One of the common errors tat catched my eyes in website was the photographs that needs to "meet the strict US State Department standards for the DV Lottery". The photos also need to be in the official E-DV format.

Thanks!
      Hey Sergio, I know USAFIS are very strict with the photo issue, because US state Department standards. I really reccomend you to talk to USAFIS and they will help you with everything you need. If you have any question about anything in the process USAFIS will help you.
      USAFIS costumer services are very very helpfull. Good Luck

Comment

USAFIS standarts

Originally posted by Jimmy Brown View Post
        Hey Sergio, I know USAFIS are very strict with the photo issue, because US state Department standards. I really reccomend you to talk to USAFIS and they will help you with everything you need. If you have any question about anything in the process USAFIS will help you.
        USAFIS costumer services are very very helpfull. Good Luck
        I don't understand, will USAFIS help me with the photos for the application?
        Can i call USAFIS office and ask for instructions about that? I really don't want what are the right standarts, because everyone tells me something else.

Comment

Hair and clothes should not cover the face or neck.
          Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X