No biometrics letter yet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris22 View Post
    good to know its not only me. I hope I will still get my EAD within the 90 days. I heard some people been getting them without biometrics.
    We filed on August 9th and still have not received the biometrics letter so a service request was made and was told that we should receive the letter by 0ct.18th; however, in the meantime, we did get approve for the 765 and the 130. I find this to be strange. Anyone here got approved for these without getting the biometric letter?

Comment

765 & 130 approved with no biometrics letter!

We were approved for 130 & 765, but we have yet to receive the biometric letter? Our PD is 8/9. We also put in a SR and was told we should receive the letter 10/18. Anyone experience getting approved without getting the biometric letter?

Comment

Originally posted by Belloshore View Post
        We were approved for 130 & 765, but we have yet to receive the biometric letter? Our PD is 8/9. We also put in a SR and was told we should receive the letter 10/18. Anyone experience getting approved without getting the biometric letter?
        Still no biometrics notice stressy

Have you got urs yet?

Comment

f

I filed august 5th . and still no biometrics notice.

Comment

mine took around 30 days so dont worry you will get it soon

Originally posted by DELIVERT2016 View Post
            Hi,

My AOS docs were received on September 2, My NOAs were mailed on 09/12/16 and received on 09/16/16.

I have noticed that biometric notices normally follow a few days after the receipt notices so I wanted to hear some experiences, maybe see some timelines.

If I don't get anything in the mail by Friday I will call them.

I am in Newark btw.

Comment

Originally posted by chris22 View Post
              I filed august 5th . and still no biometrics notice.
              Any update on your biometrics? I am also waiting for my appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by nj filer View Post
                My husband called today but was redirected to a gov website which doesn't really do anything. I don't know if he tried to speak to a tier 2 officer though. whats a tier 2 officer?
                hi! I just want to ask if you have an update with your biometrics? Did you receive your appointment?

I am waiting for my appointment too.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine_0215 View Post
                  hi! I just want to ask if you have an update with your biometrics? Did you receive your appointment?

I am waiting for my appointment too.
                  Hi, yes I got my biometrics appointment last Oct 29

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X