Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

insufficient evidence for I751 remove conditional status, can someone help to explain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insufficient evidence for I751 remove conditional status, can someone help to explain

I receive a letter also few days ago, the letter said I have not established that the marriage upon which you were granted conditional status was enter into in good faith. you provided some evidence of marital bona fides. however, the document submitted is insufficient evident, for example, your 2013 and 2014 tax return do not include W-2 form, in the end of letter, list many documents can be used as evident. However, many document in the list I already submitted when I file the I751. The document I file was

marry certificate
    copy of green card
    copy of drive license
    copy of car title jointed owned by both of us
    2013 and 2014 jointed tax return
    statement of joint credit card account
    statement of two jointed bank account
    copy of jointed water utility bill
    copy of jointed health insurance
    two affidavit letters
    our travel entry copy of passport and air ticket for a vocation trip to Taiwan

In such case, should I just submit W-2 form for 2013 and 2014 tax return or I need to submit also the document I already submit before?

Tsaict,

You receive the same "Request for Evidence" for this procedure that a high percentage of I-751 filers experience, no matter how good were their initial submitted packages.

Just respond by addressing each request made in the RFE letter and add new or updated evidence that was not submitted before.

--Ray B

Originally posted by tsaict View Post
    I receive a letter also few days ago, the letter said I have not established that the marriage upon which you were granted conditional status was enter into in good faith. you provided some evidence of marital bona fides. however, the document submitted is insufficient evident, for example, your 2013 and 2014 tax return do not include W-2 form, in the end of letter, list many documents can be used as evident. However, many document in the list I already submitted when I file the I751. The document I file was

marry certificate
    copy of green card
    copy of drive license
    copy of car title jointed owned by both of us
    2013 and 2014 jointed tax return
    statement of joint credit card account
    statement of two jointed bank account
    copy of jointed water utility bill
    copy of jointed health insurance
    two affidavit letters
    our travel entry copy of passport and air ticket for a vocation trip to Taiwan

In such case, should I just submit W-2 form for 2013 and 2014 tax return or I need to submit also the document I already submit before?

Comment

Dear Ray:

Thank you for the nice reply, I am just not sure the request in the letter is only W-2 form? if yes, it will be easy, I can send the W-2 form from my e-file in 2013 and 2014, I can also include 2015. I would appreciate if you can look the letter from USCIS if they only request W-2 form? Thanks again

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      Tsaict,

You receive the same "Request for Evidence" for this procedure that a high percentage of I-751 filers experience, no matter how good were their initial submitted packages.

Just respond by addressing each request made in the RFE letter and add new or updated evidence that was not submitted before.

--Ray B
      Attached Files

Comment

Rfe request

I need some help I received a rfe with same request, however initially I didn't send any tax returns due to the fact that my husband was issued his conditional residence December of 2014 but came in 2015 however when filing my taxes I was under the impression that I could file head of household because he wasn't here the whole year and he filed married but separate because I was wrongly advised I filed incorrectly and my fear is that USCIS will think we weren't together. I have requested my transcripts however this needs to before we have filed jointly for 2016 and 2017 any advice will be appreciated

Comment

What exactly did your RFE ask for? Was it just tax return copies or other evidence? To follow up with your reference to how you both filed, he "separately" and you "head of household," that is a "red flag," for two reasons: it could be interpreted as proof that you are not living together, but more likely it just means that you are not filing correctly in order for you to claim the extra tax benefit of "head of household."

If your 2016 and 2017 returns were filed joint/married, just submit those and you will look fine.

--Ray B

Originally posted by tmorris230 View Post
          I need some help I received a rfe with same request, however initially I didn't send any tax returns due to the fact that my husband was issued his conditional residence December of 2014 but came in 2015 however when filing my taxes I was under the impression that I could file head of household because he wasn't here the whole year and he filed married but separate because I was wrongly advised I filed incorrectly and my fear is that USCIS will think we weren't together. I have requested my transcripts however this needs to before we have filed jointly for 2016 and 2017 any advice will be appreciated

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X