Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returned to India after H1 Approval and Have I140 approved -Question on Cap/extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returned to India after H1 Approval and Have I140 approved -Question on Cap/extension

IN 2014 Jan - I got my H1 extension(3 years - 2014 - 2017) based on a approved I140 .. i was then in my 7th year of H1.
    Later in 2014 I got my I140 denied.

I moved back to India for good and did not use all my 3 years on the new H1.
    I also filed another I140(consular processing) the regular way in 2015-16 and got it approved.. now I have my I140 approved with the same employer and I am still working in the same employer in India.

Question's is :

1. My H1 expiration is April - 2017... if I do not renew my H1 until then will I be cap exempt ? because of my approved 140 ?
    2. If I get the offer from US office will I be able to renew anytime after current H1 expires ?
    3. If I change employer with in US .. will I be able to transfer my I140 ? I140 was approved on June 22nd 2016 ?
    4. If I change the employer in India which terminates my employment with the employer I have my I140 approved .. will this GC process go on ?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X