120+ days and still no biometrics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 120+ days and still no biometrics.

I filed my Employment Authorization and DACA form on May 10 it was received on May 19. It's now September 29th and I haven't received biometrics.

I called USCIS over 10 times and spoke with multiple " tier 2 " officers, I've also did 2 service requests. They all told me the same thing saying that there is nothing they could do " biometrics has not yet been scheduled ".... My EAD is going to expire in less then 30 days..

What do I do :/

If you already have an EAD then they probably already have your biometrics. I applied for a EAD renewal too and they did not ask me for a new biometrics appointment. However, they are running very late with EAD nowadays. My status changed to your case was approved on Sept 21, after about 107 days of the date they received the case and I have yet to actually get the card in hand and it has been over 115 days now.

Comment

hmm

Originally posted by Raza1 View Post
      If you already have an EAD then they probably already have your biometrics. I applied for a EAD renewal too and they did not ask me for a new biometrics appointment. However, they are running very late with EAD nowadays. My status changed to your case was approved on Sept 21, after about 107 days of the date they received the case and I have yet to actually get the card in hand and it has been over 115 days now.
      That's interesting b/c they ask for a biometrics fee... strange, but good for you

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeH View Post
        That's interesting b/c they ask for a biometrics fee... strange, but good for you
        I was not required to pay a biometrics fee. I only paid the $380 filing fee for the I-765 application. I guess the fees depend on the category you are filing under and whether this is for a new EAD or a renewal. My current application is for a renewal EAD and I was only required to pay $380 and not the extra $85 for biometrics

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X