Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I130/I485 Concurrent Filing

Hi,
    My husband and I got married 2 months ago and filed our marriage based green card I130/I485 together on August 18. We still haven't gotten the receipts for them. I'm sure they got it because we sent it as certified mail. So I was wondering if anyone has had the same experience? And how long did it take you to get your green card?
    Thanks

Originally posted by Mia0312 View Post
    Hi,
    My husband and I got married 2 months ago and filed our marriage based green card I130/I485 together on August 18. We still haven't gotten the receipts for them. I'm sure they got it because we sent it as certified mail. So I was wondering if anyone has had the same experience? And how long did it take you to get your green card?
    Thanks
    I am sure if you go thru the old posts you will get your answers. But you will get notices each time. You will get a letter for fingerprints, then a letter about your interview, then you wait for your greencard. Basically right now, all you do is wait and wait

Comment

Originally posted by Mia0312 View Post
      Hi,
      Thanks
      Hello, this is highly unusual, did you send it to the lockbox address in Chicago?
      Do you have "Return Receipt Requested"?
      I would advise callin USCIS directly here is the contact link: https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/contact-us

Comment

Hi

My wife and I got married in January and submitted a joint I130/I485 application in February. It was received and processed early March. I had my fingerprint appointment in April. I was notified that my EAD was approved in May, interview in the Philadelphia office was in June. RFE from interview was collated and submitted beginning of September and notification that approval fro I130 & I485 received last week. So from submission to approval 6-7 months

Colin

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X