Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling for Official purpose, want to accompany my wife

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am travelling to USA for official purpose from 3rd Nov to 18th Nov and will be staying in Chicago. I would like to accompany my wife from 15th Nov to 23rd Nov in Chicago and planning to travel either to Vegas or LA.

I will be taking care of entire trip expense. Please let me know which document are must to carry along for my wife and do I need to submit Form I-134.

I am planning to book my tickets and hotel, once we get the visa confirmation.

My Visa interview is schedule for 3rd Oct and my wife is on 4th Oct. Required your help, so that her visa is not rejected.

Thanks in Advance
    Arihant Jain

I-134 is required only when US host is funding.

If your visa approve then copy of your visa, Your income and work proof will be required ( salary slip, tax returns). employment letter etc.

List of visitor documents,
    USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents needed for applying for a visitor visa. Ask questions about the visitor visa in the discussion forum and track your visitor visa application process in the visa tracker.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for the information.

I have visa interview on 3rd Oct, and assuming it is approved and my wife interview is on 4th Oct. I believe the consulate will keep my passport and return it back to me after some days. In such scenario how can I provide my passport with visa stamp to my wife.

Shall I submit some other document or my wife can mentioned that my visa got approved yesterday.

Regards,
      Arihant Jain

Comment

Thanks for the information.

I have visa interview on 3rd Oct, and assuming it is approved and my wife interview is on 4th Oct. I believe the consulate will keep my passport and return it back to me after some days. In such scenario how can I provide my passport with visa stamp to my wife.

Shall I submit some other document or my wife can mentioned that my visa got approved yesterday.

Regards,
        Arihant Jain

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X