Preparing to combat possible red flags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparing to combat possible red flags

So my fiancé and I are moving along in the K-1 process and he is about to schedule his interview. I was reading about couples that have red flags, I am from USA and he lives in Bangladesh. And it has me thinking about our case. As I read that interracial couples have to prove more. So my fiancé and I are of different religions and we have numerous conversations about this topic and found common ground on it. And it has never been a issue in the 6yrs that we have been together. We also have a 2yr old son together. And there are cultural differences that we have but over the time we spent together it is not a issue really. The reason I ask this is I want to help prepare myself and fiancé on how to appropriately address theses issue if they come up in his interview.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Fidora
    From what you posted there doesn't seem like there are any red flags.

How often do you see each other?
    Age difference?
    Previous filings of visas?

We generally see each other every 5-6 month. We are only 6 months apart in age. And No I have not filed before. But I have read that us having a child and not being married would look bad, from the cultural point of view in Bangladesh. And the fact that we are of two different religions.

Comment

Be yourselves... Answer truthfully.

Just my opinion... Use at your own risk...
      Just my opinion... Use at your own risk...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X