Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyway to bring my spouse and daughter here while waiting for the visa ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyway to bring my spouse and daughter here while waiting for the visa ?

Hi everyone ! I am a green card holder,I grew up in Singapore and came to the U.S this April 2016. He was my boyfriend of 9 years. We have a 4 years old daughter together. I came back to Singapore and married him one month ago, September 2016. Now I want to petition him to come here with me. I did some research and I figured I needed to submit:
    + i-130
    + i-129F
    + G-325A
    + I-864

Do I submit everything all at once ,or submit some forms and wait for the visa to be available then submit the rest ? Can my husband come here and have an interview in Seattle where i am living at, instead of waiting in Singapore ?
    How do they let us know when the visa is available ? I don't have tax paper since I have been in US for only 6 months. Joint sponsor I guess?
    And our daughter, do I include her in my husband's I-130 or do I file a separate petition for her ?
    Please help !! I have been working and trying to save money to hire an attorney but all the bills here and my husband is sick so I have to support my husband and daughter in Singapore too.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X