Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K1 visa Bad Statement Account

Hello,
    My fiance and I applied for a visa k1 and we got approved from uscis. We are waiting for the NOA2 as they told us. We are worried because my American fiance overstated with me in my country so we can be together and he doesn't have a job, his bank statements are not that good but we will get help from his parents who are going to be co-sponsors. Do you think that will be a problem for me to get the visa? I have all the evidence that our relationship is real (photos with family, tickets, receipts from letters and gifts, conversations, Skype photos.) Please, I would appreciate it if you reply.

Originally posted by Kourtina Tina View Post
    Hello,
    My fiance and I applied for a visa k1 and we got approved from uscis. We are waiting for the NOA2 as they told us. We are worried because my American fiance overstated with me in my country so we can be together and he doesn't have a job, his bank statements are not that good but we will get help from his parents who are going to be co-sponsors. Do you think that will be a problem for me to get the visa? I have all the evidence that our relationship is real (photos with family, tickets, receipts from letters and gifts, conversations, Skype photos.) Please, I would appreciate it if you reply.
    I am not sure what you are referring to about your American fiance overstaying in your country? Which country and are you saying he needed a visa to enter? If you can provide these details I can better answer that question, however, I would not think that would have any impact on you getting a K1 visa to come here to the U.S. to marry. If you are meaning he has very little funds by his bank statements are bad, then he would need a co-sponsor and his parents are willing to be co-sponsors, so that as well should not be an issue. You seem to have strong proof of relationship as well. No one can say for sure, but based on the information you have provided, I do not see any real issues that would prevent you from getting the visa.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X